Willian

Jase

And this is the right attitude to spread even more hate on Willian than before. Stop acting like a kid for ffs. He has played very good the last 2-3 months but lets not forget the last 1 and half year. Same thing can be said about Oscar who is playing shit at the moment but when he does play good everybody forgets.

Oscar plays good?? When? How? Its a miracle!!!

Oh wait.. april fool's day was 3 days ago dude. U can't dothat to me today on the 4th. No fair.

It isn't even questionable - for me our midfield should be this:

Fabregas - Matic

Ramires - Willian - Hazard

Fabregas and Ramires can interchange if necessary; Ramires offers more defensive cover which allows Ivanovic to get forward more, and Willian gets to play in the position where he is most effective.

It isn't even questionable - for me our midfield should be this:

Fabregas - Matic

Ramires - Willian - Hazard

Fabregas and Ramires can interchange if necessary; Ramires offers more defensive cover which allows Ivanovic to get forward more, and Willian gets to play in the position where he is most effective.

I want to play mikel and let matic surge forward, which is a big threat, and it will make it easier to recover his best form

Still needs to improve with being more decisive. direct and hitting early crosses. Needs to back himself more by making more dribbles and shots at goal.

He has the talent but needs the mind to adjust his game to be a elite player.

The little engine that could. He defines industry. I will always appreciate that about his game. Cuadrado was supposed to be the superior player... people often don't realise what they have.

Combined energy with tidy play, playing a crucial role in both goals. Very solid game. It's a shame Cuadrado didn't do anything with that sliced pass.