Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Willian

Jas
Followers 7

I think Willian should be a starter instead of Schurrle. I feel that we lack some 'magic' and techniques with the current starting AM's against top teams especially, a lot because Oscar is quite busy in working in the midfield. We dont create enough chances from those 3, and i think Wiliian will also give us more position on the ball. Lampard, Ramires and Schurrle are not players who keep position so well, i think we need this 3rd 'flashy' AM, and Willian is just a brilliant passer that always finds the smart and unexpected pass in midfield. And he also able to give some width on the right like Schurrle.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willian's heat map vs Man City.

Posted Images

I guess we'll see him more and more. Jose is being patient with him by slowly building his matchrythm. He had no Chelsea preseason, and the intensity of the premier league takes time to adapt too. Expecting him to start against Arsenal.

• Like 3

When Hazard switched the play towards Willian, it looked like it was going out of play, not only did Willian keep it in play he lobbed it into the box towards a Chelsea player. Anyone know how he managed that?

Also this is the second time his one touch lob have got us a goal. Worked hard on defence too once he came on and some class passes too, felt he helped keep possession in areas where others might have lost possession.

• Like 4

When Hazard switched the play towards Willian, it looked like it was going out of play, not only did Willian keep it in play he lobbed it into the box towards a Chelsea player. Anyone know how he managed that?

Also this is the second time his one touch lob have got us a goal. Worked hard on defence too once he came on and some class passes too, felt he helped keep possession in areas where others might have lost possession.

I saw that, his first touch is Ronaldinhoesque, godly. Amazing speed as well.

Every pass from this guy is a good pass, even if its not a dangerous pass or a pass forword, its almost always clever. I always thought he's a genius, i hope he'll keep show it more.

And what a display in defense.

• Like 2

My MotM.
I could not help but think that the perfomance today showed why he has been playing ahead of KDB.
Not only was his passing way better, but it was quite clear that Willian provides a lot more defensively and we all know how much this matters to Mou.

• Like 1

Clever footballer. He get's it, gives it simple, tracks back, looks relaxed, does the simple things well and contributes.

Ticks all the boxes for me.

So true. "he gets it" is the best way to describe him. Intelligent, Skillful ... top guy.

• Like 1