Willian

Jase

Im happy Willian got some points yesterday, but I dont think he really convinced as much many claim (my opinion of course).

First of all his goal should never have been one, a better keeper would have made short work of it. Second his decision making and vision is still mediocre for lack of a better word.
He had a crystal opportunity to pass Costa just before he got subbed, and at the end when he created Hazard's chance there was an even better pass available to Schurrle. Willian is simply not good at providing through balls and both times went with the easier "pass right next to me" rather than the diagonal through ball that would have created two one-on-ones from excellent angles.

His work rate is still immense and so is his defensive contribution, but he should not really change too many opinions when it comes to his offensive skills based on yesterdays performance. I think he had one of those games where things went his way and the opposition was too poor to trouble him much.

I still believe in him as a player though, right now he is without a doubt the best choice for RW in the starting lineup.

Really hapy for the lad, there is some obvious improvement from last season. He may have his deficiencies (mainly decision making in the final third), he still gives the team so much in the buildup/link-up + defensive aspects of the game. Reus would be nice ofcourse, but with that comes the uncertainty of a player that will play out of position and is much more injury prone. Willian seemingely is never injured or tired. At this moment he is more than good enough, as long as he gives these types of performances on a consistent basis.

Buying Reus has nothing to do with Willian. We need to get rid of that clown in our team named schurrle and Reus is the best replacement for him. I'm sure Willian will get a lot of playing time even if we sign Reus.

I don't like you and your constant bashing and insults towards André.

I thought he had a good game in terms of getting on the scoresheet and setting up Drogba, but I've seen him play a lot better for us whilst not scoring or assisting. One thing I've noticed in the last two games is he's attempting a lot more runs beyond the defence instead of just waiting for the ball. Needs to keep that up and he'll become a lot more dangerous.

Similar in the Sporting game as well, he was constantly having a go at Schurrle for making poor decisions.

Imagine if he ever played with Torres? :lol:

After the realisation of how shit Torres is dawns on Costa,This will be his reaction everytime Torres gets the ball in a dangerous area

I don't like you and your constant bashing and insults towards André.

Hopefully you will leave this forum when your beloved Andre is sold in January. Schurrle has been the worst player of team this season, WE WANT REUS!!!!!!

Buying Reus has nothing to do with Willian. We need to get rid of that clown in our team named schurrle and Reus is the best replacement for him. I'm sure Willian will get a lot of playing time even if we sign Reus.

Clown! Seriously ... I guess thats a little too much ...

*Disclaimer* ... in the below provided note, there will be quite a few assumptions.

Assuming we buy Reus .. assuming Jose is there for like next 5 years ... assuming Hazard is around for another 5 year and injury free ... assuming Willian is around for another 5 years and injury free...

Now where would Reus play and how many times would get a start ...

Reus is at a junction where he would want to start all matches (provided he is injury free) and continue to built his legacy ... Moving to Chelsea, Madrid, Barca would not be a good move for his career especially with his Injuries and also a new league will be difficult ... I'm believe he will stay at Dortmund or take a move to Munich and replace Ribery ...

P.S: the reason for taking 5 years is "assuming" a 5 year contract ... :)

Clown! Seriously ... I guess thats a little too much ...

*Disclaimer* ... in the below provided note, there will be quite a few assumptions.

Assuming we buy Reus .. assuming Jose is there for like next 5 years ... assuming Hazard is around for another 5 year and injury free ... assuming Willian is around for another 5 years and injury free...

Now where would Reus play and how many times would get a start ...

Reus is at a junction where he would want to start all matches (provided he is injury free) and continue to built his legacy ... Moving to Chelsea, Madrid, Barca would not be a good move for his career especially with his Injuries and also a new league will be difficult ... I'm believe he will stay at Dortmund or take a move to Munich and replace Ribery ...

P.S: the reason for taking 5 years is "assuming" a 5 year contract ... :)

Reus would easily start for us, why is this even a debate?

Reus would easily start for us, why is this even a debate?

because i have my doubts ... Maybe your correct, he mite easily get a start but seeing how Jose wants players to press back Willian mite get the preference .. having said that, i m not sure of Reus defensive work ...

because i have my doubts ... Maybe your correct, he mite easily get a start but seeing how Jose wants players to press back Willian mite get the preference .. having said that, i m not sure of Reus defensive work ...

Have you watched Dortmund play? their whole game is based around pressing ffs.

Marco on Borussia is already accustomed to defensive pressure. There plays with very very high intense, where all help in defensive and pressing. This is not problem for him.