Followers 0

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't believe we lost the match. Conceding in 121 minute?! couldn't hold for only 10 more fu*king seconds?!

For me Jose got it all right he did everything in his power to win this match but some of our imbecile players were not up to it! how many chances a team must create? Oscar missing an open goal was beyond explanation! too too many chances we missed and when you do, you deserve to lose! and another supercup slipped through our hand.

It was exactly like the 2012 semi-final 2nd leg in Barcelona except we didn't miss any chance that day in Noucamp.

We're paying the price cause of these young inexperienced kid players.

imbecile players?! Are you for real?!

All of them ran their arses for 120mins and most of the time we were down to 10 men ffs! Learn to appreciate will you?

At least we didn't get smashed like last year or as predicted. Lukaku is gonna have to start making up for that miss soon or his future here is finished. Expect him to be benched for the next month at least and Torres/Eto'o will play a lot. Poor Lukaku, but he had a terrible penalty.

At least we didn't get smashed like last year or as predicted. Lukaku is gonna have to start making up for that miss soon or his future here is finished. Expect him to be benched for the next month at least and Torres/Eto'o will play a lot. Poor Lukaku, but he had a terrible penalty.

How is that even fair? He didn't try anything like this. He just lost it for a second and had a bad shot. Bench for the next month and future here finished? Aren't we going too far with this?

He does not have to make up for anything. Sorry but what sort of bullshit is that? "Lukaku is gonna have to start making up for that miss soon or his future is finished" complete rubbish. It is a fucking penalty ffs. You take the penalty and the keeper tries to guess where the player goes. It is not the worse thing in football history. He is 20 and has a big future ahead of him. Mata missed our penalty against Bayern last time we played. Would it be fair to state that he owes it to his teammates because he missed while the rest of them scored? Of course not. The main thing that fans should be doing is getting behind him.

Lord have mercy! He missed a penalty so it means we should punish him? Of course it does not. How can you state his future is finished if he does not make up for that miss? Are you actually serious? Like my point about Mata, when we last played Bayern and Schweinsteiger missed that last penalty do you really think any ludicrous supporter would want him punished or to be kicked away from the team? NO. It happens and he will learn and come back stronger.

You post is absurd, really!

Blunt time again?

I am so proud of this team we have. So much young players and they already played with HEART!

Congratulation Bayern for the deserved/undeserved(i don't know if they deserved, game was even) and Congratulation Pep Guardiola the Manager who didn't make ONE but TWO teams a bunch of divers and pussies. What's up with Guardiola teams? They all are divers, i used to like Bayern but when i saw them yesterday diving everytime they had a chance to dive i lost my sympathy for them.

JOSE MOURINHO <3

Videos from Yesterday will me uploaded later, i have a life-important exam in 20 min.

LOVE YOU ALL!

How is that even fair? He didn't try anything like this. He just lost it for a second and had a bad shot. Bench for the next month and future here finished? Aren't we going too far with this?

Dont see Lukaku starting many games. Its going to be Eto'o and Torres. Not because of the penalty though, other two are just more experienced. I think Lukaku should have had another season at West Brom.

I think this is the most baseless and absurd comment I have seen on this forum. I mean really? I dont know how to emphasize this enough but it was god damn penalty. We need to give Lukaku the backing he deserves. Thats what fans do right?

I love this club.

I don't think I've ever felt prouder as a Chelsea fan. It's odd considering we've lost a final of sorts, but this is the most positive I have ever felt ahead of a season. With ten men, we pushed the supposed best team so far that they only just managed to claw their way to penalties. This game was meant as a yardstick to gauge ourselves at this early stage against a major European rival. Well, let's put it this way - if that's the best Bayern can offer against 10 men (plus when you consider we now have Willian and Eto'o to throw on, plus Mata when he returns to fitness) then I am certainly not scared by them.

I find it laughable that Bayern fans call this "revenge". I hope that they can convince themselves that this Mickey-Mouse cup makes up for them losing their trophy in their stadium and in their city. Until they beat us in a Champions League final at our home ground, they've got nothing on us.

Last night encapulsated everything and more I want to see from the team. Effort, determination, committment and desire. Even though it was a glorified friendly the players gave their absolute all, especially when down to ten men. The fact they were all gutted at the end shows the players care, and the unity they showed when Lukaku missed was heart-warming. This will hurt Romelu for a while, but he will come back stronger for it. The best players are the ones that use defeat as a motivation.

We learnt so many valuable lessons last night - firstly, that Eden Hazard is the most-complete attacking player in world football (in the sense of his all-round game; especially his defensive contribution). Also that Oscar is perfect in the number 10 role for the way this side works. As we already know, Cech is the best in the world, but he rubber-stamped that last night. Lampard bossed it in the midfield as well - it is official, we can have no concerns over his fitness any longer. He did a great job for the team. Everyone played well - even Ramires before his mindnumbingly-idiotic sending off. I couldn't be any prouder.

This bodes very well for the new season.

I love this club.

I don't think I've ever felt prouder as a Chelsea fan. It's odd considering we've lost a final of sorts, but this is the most positive I have ever felt ahead of a season. With ten men, we pushed the supposed best team so far that they only just managed to claw their way to penalties. This game was meant as a yardstick to gauge ourselves at this early stage against a major European rival. Well, let's put it this way - if that's the best Bayern can offer against 10 men (plus when you consider we now have Willian and Eto'o to throw on, plus Mata when he returns to fitness) then I am certainly not scared by them.

I find it laughable that Bayern fans call this "revenge". I hope that they can convince themselves that this Mickey-Mouse cup makes up for them losing their trophy in their stadium and in their city. Until they beat us in a Champions League final at our home ground, they've got nothing on us.

Last night encapulsated everything and more I want to see from the team. Effort, determination, committment and desire. Even though it was a glorified friendly the players gave their absolute all, especially when down to ten men. The fact they were all gutted at the end shows the players care, and the unity they showed when Lukaku missed was heart-warming. This will hurt Romelu for a while, but he will come back stronger for it. The best players are the ones that use defeat as a motivation.

We learnt so many valuable lessons last night - firstly, that Eden Hazard is the most-complete attacking player in world football (in the sense of his all-round game; especially his defensive contribution). Also that Oscar is perfect in the number 10 role for the way this side works. As we already know, Cech is the best in the world, but he rubber-stamped that last night. Lampard bossed it in the midfield as well - it is official, we can have no concerns over his fitness any longer. He did a great job for the team. Everyone played well - even Ramires before his mindnumbingly-idiotic sending off. I couldn't be any prouder.

I agree the character and spirit in this team is incredible! We have so much quality in our squad when you mix that with the character and hunger we have its very exciting! I really cant see many teams in England beating us, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we break our points total this season or even go unbeaten! and we saw last night that we have a genuine chance of winning the CL this season also!,

I cant wait for the rest of the season!!!

I love this club.

Bump

It's not on Lukaku, he did what you are always told to do when taking pens.....never change your mind. He's young and made a mistake. Ramires did deserve the second yellow because whilst he won the ball he then went over the top and caught the player a good 'un. why did JT not put himself up for the pen, he's the club captain. I am extremely proud of our team for last nights display and I also thought that Torres had a great game and should have stayed on....Now shoot me..lol

Let me put my words of wisdom here.

Personally, after I saw the line-up yesterday, I thought what is this ? How wrong I was. To me, Jose is a masterpiece.

I couldn´t be prouder of Chelsea than after yesterday. I mean to play with 10 men for over 40 minutes against the so called " the best in Europe " & lose on penalties, is a monumental feat. The equalizer goal was the last kick of the game. A lucky bounce, I feel.

As for Lukaku. He is a young boy with so much to learn. Even though, he fucked up royally, Things like this may leave a little scar on his mind, but Jose will fix it, I believe.

As for Mata. I believe, Jose won´t play all 3 Amigos at the same time.

Once again, I am proud & honored to support Chelsea.

I just hope Chelsea get one more crack at these krauts to put the record straight.

Just because he missed a penalty, he deserves to be benched for the whole month? Why is Lampard playing after missing the first penalty of the season?

For all i have seen and know Jose, he will tell Lukaku to go out there and show it to the world what he really is. . I expect even greater things from Lukaku now!!

I love this club.

People can say all they want but I really don't see any other side capable of even holding their own against Barca/Bayern. Not even United or Real