Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Samuel Eto'o Officially Joins Chelsea

nadavTKL
Followers 3

Yeah, I think this would be a perfect addition. Two or one year of Eto'o and then Lukaku comes up to be our number one striker. Profit.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di natale is still going strong in Serie A at 35. Drogba still beasting at 35.

Age is not really a problem, he has the quality like everyone knows, the question will be if he can adapt to the PL after 'wasting' (not financially lol) 2 years in a lower league.

Is he better than ba and lukaku??

You can't compare different types of strikers. Eto'o will give us what we currently don't have in any of our strikers, link-up play.

5670eaa3-e50a-414e-afbd-a5f9d07fe5c5.png
Reports suggest Anzhi Makhachkala striker Samuel Eto'o is set for a medical at Chelsea tomorrow after agreeing a deal with the Premier League club.

OMG he passes his medical and signs ............................................

for Spurs

we failed in our quest to sign a top class striker this summer

and it will cost us alot of goals and points this season

those are the facts

Really?

You and I have a different interpretation of the word "fact" then.

Is he better than ba and lukaku??

We don't know. I would say he's probably around that level. He was an excellent striker 3 years ago but well, that was 3 years ago and he's now 31 and he's been playing in a bad league so, really who knows?. I view this like the Willian signing where it's more of a matter of getting a sort of player Mourinho wants for his system rather than getting an upgrade in talent.

eto'o can be considered top class at his prime, whether he still is we will find out soon enough... as to whether he's better than ba and lukaku, he's better than ba, period. For Lukaku, he's better than romelu at the moment imo but who knows how good the kid can become