Breaking Bad

Ankit

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to Peter Gould( writer and producer of Breaking Bad), the next episode which is title "Ozymandias" is supposed to be the best of the series.

He was right. This was probably the best single episode out of any series I've watched.

The execution of Hank. Walt losing most of his money for nothing. Walt telling Jesse about Jane. Jesse broken, beat and chained as a slave. Walt Jr finding out about his father. Marie thinking they've won, only to find out the unthinkable opposite. The fighting scene in the White house. Walt's last call to Skyler. ----------- BREATHTAKING

My flatmate had a theory that the phone call to Skyler was, like Kieran also pointed out, to protect Skyler. He took all the blame on himself. I didn't capture this at first but he may have a point, because Walt didn't seem as angry as he was sad and devastated. And it was obvious the police were there, he's smart enough to know that.

Darkest Breaking Bad episode ever. It does not blow your mind. It shits inside of your head and walk away. Gilligan is a genius.

And Kieran is right!! That call was legendary! It will be shown to kids studying arts and drama! It will be a benchmark for every other actor/director out there!! He just made Skyler look like a complete angel, took off any responsibility that could have been tied with her!!

This show just made it into the greatest ever TV shows and there are still 2 episodes left!!

Great news , the last 2 episodes will be 75 mins including commercials. The more, the better.

I have been thinking after the last episode and the mystery of that shotgun/rifle that Walt has in his car. Who could it be for? My guess now is first and foremost Uncle Jack and his crew!! They have his money and he would certainly want it back.

I was surfing reddit and found this. Looks like Krazzy 8 was right.

7Pe8jgL.jpg

Also Walt didn't disguise himself for his driver's license photo, could that mean anything?

nkr2TOW.jpg

Great news , the last 2 episodes will be 75 mins including commercials. The more, the better.

I have been thinking after the last episode and the mystery of that shotgun/rifle that Walt has in his car. Who could it be for? My guess now is first and foremost Uncle Jack and his crew!! They have his money and he would certainly want it back.

Not sure if commercial thingy is good. I hate commercials. (Yes there are Yanks that do like commercials) I am not so sure Walt/Heisenberg can take out those AB Goons. They look pretty legit, but then again Walt/Heisenberg took out Gus. BTW, I just realized that The Real life Heisenberg was a Top German Theoretical Physicist, who is regarded as one of the Founders of Quantum Mechanics.

Not sure if commercial thingy is good. I hate commercials. (Yes there are Yanks that do like commercials) I am not so sure Walt/Heisenberg can take out those AB Goons. They look pretty legit, but then again Walt/Heisenberg took out Gus. BTW, I just realized that The Real life Heisenberg was a Top German Theoretical Physicist, who is regarded as one of the Founders of Quantum Mechanics.

Really? You never heard of Heisenberg before? His most famous uncertainty principle? It forms the basis of any Science/Engineering stream. Walter White chose Heisenberg because Heisenberg died of. . you guessed it. Cancer. Just another reason to appreciate the creators of the show!!

Funny thing is before this show, if you ever googled Heisenberg, you would have the image result of the actual physician but now you google it and all you get is Walter White. :lol:

Really? You never heard of Heisenberg before? His most famous uncertainty principle? It forms the basis of any Science/Engineering stream. Walter White chose Heisenberg because Heisenberg died of. . you guessed it. Cancer. Just another reason to appreciate the creators of the show!!

Funny thing is before this show, if you ever googled Heisenberg, you would have the image result of the actual physician but now you google it and all you get is Walter White. :lol:

Nope never heard of him, but I am not a scientist :D Cheers & enjoy the next episode!!!

What did everyone think?

All I can say is Breaking Bad just can't fail to disappoint me, another great episode.

It was powerful what happened, how he felt so guilty and so ashamed and he just waited there in the bar and just let it all end now. Then when that show is on, we once again see the badass inside him, the evil inside him as we all know heisenberg, Walt started this war because of his pride, he didn't start a war because of the cancer, he just did what he had to for the cancer however he could've avoided it.

However I thought it was awesome at the end when it shows you him so angry, how he went from feeling so defeated to a raging animal the next.

Those last few minutes, phew!! For all the episodes that i have seen for all this while long, before today's episode, I never quite realized how stirring the theme song of this show was! The final minute or so was so so brilliant. .

Now having that sinking feeling that this show will end next Sunday! It's seems like a part of me is dying. :cry:

Todd is a cold mofo. Jesse was a fool but he's suffering more than he deserves. The way Walt and especially Jesse have ended up is far worse than I thought. The last episode is gonna be a high paced rollercoaster because a lot will have to be dealt with in a short time.