Matheus Dória Macedo

On the Live transfer clockwatch of Sky Sports.

According to Lancenet in Brazil, Chelsea have made an offer of €9.4million (£8.1m) for Botafogo defender Doria and the Brazilian club are expected to respond to the bid by Friday night.

Never heard of him but 8m seems to be a big amount for an unknown player if the news is true. Can anyone provide more insights on him? Looks like Barca are after him as well.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have link to this story?

http://www.lancenet.com.br/botafogo/Chelsea-envia-proposta-zagueiro-Doria_0_962304042.html

Lancenet is apparently very reliable too. Many people in Brazil rate him as their best young defender (better than Marqinhos and others), and he is also the U20 captain as well as being capped by the Brazil first team.

The number being touted seems like a decent enough offer as well, so it could be enough to get him. Chelsea want a decision by tonight as well, so more will be found out potentially today.

On the Live transfer clockwatch of Sky Sports.

According to Lancenet in Brazil, Chelsea have made an offer of €9.4million (£8.1m) for Botafogo defender Doria and the Brazilian club are expected to respond to the bid by Friday night.

Never heard of him but 8m seems to be a big amount for an unknown player if the news is true. Can anyone provide more insights on him? Looks like Barca are after him as well.

Heard of him, never seen him playing. The only thing I know is that he turns into a monster, one of the best defenders in that Football Manager game. At first, when I entered the forum today and saw the name of this topic I said to myself: "Hmmm, Doria... must be that defender every Football Manager fan talks about. This guy who opened the topic about Doria must be a FM fan or a brazilian asking why Chelsea isn't bidding for him." :D

Maybe some friends from Brazil or any other guys watching Brazil Seria A closely could provide some insights.

Proof again that managers claims,especially in the transfer window should always be taken with a pinch of salt.if it's true that we have bid for him then Jose's words about it being Rooney or bust clearly wasn't meant the way many took it. A bit surprised we have gone for another CB tho..thought it would be De Rossi.

So i presume it's gonna be like Wallace condition right?

I think so.The problem is that he has to play for the brazil nationalteam and it will take him a lot of time to make it into the nationalteam.They already have Luiz,Dante,Silva and next year maybe Marqiunhos,because he will play for a big team,which are one of the best contenders for the UCL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You