U21's - Fixtures, Results & Highlights 2013/14

Followers 2

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best youth team in England and one of the best in Europe. Top class performance! U-21 league champs and FA youth cup winners! Aina, Christiansen, Baker and Musonda particularly brilliant. I can realis

baker has made me change my opinion about him. Initially I never rated him but i'm starting to see the hype. I see big future for him, Solanke,RLC and Christensen whether at Chelsea or elsewhere but h

Brilliant. http://vimeo.com/95447424

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

The lads won 3-1 last night. Good performance from all with the stand outs being Aina, Palmer and Colkett.

Managed to get a brand new signed match ball from the goalkeeper coach and me and my lad got invited on the team bus after the game for a picture with the whole team. I will post the picture later.

• 1 year later...

Lampard: "A few years ago there was probably a line between academy and first team and the players weren’t crossing that.“ [Standard]

Lampard: "But now you are seeing Antonio Conte last year try to bring through the young players.“ [Standard]

Lampard: "Listen, we all know #Chelsea want to win, you can’t bring young players in at the expense of that.“ [Standard]

Lampard: "But there are signs that you can incorporate or integrate them and bring them through.“ [Standard]

Lampard: "You may see something you may not have seen because the players develop very quickly - I think #Chelsea will do that.“ [Standard]

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • 9 months later...

Chelsea: Cumming, Nartey, Ampadu, Castillo, Guehi, Maatsen, Gilmour, Gallagher, Uwakwe, Taylor-Crossdale, Redan. 

15 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea: Cumming, Nartey, Ampadu, Castillo, Guehi, Maatsen, Gilmour, Gallagher, Uwakwe, Taylor-Crossdale, Redan. 

How do you rate Daishawn Redan?

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

How do you rate Daishawn Redan?

I watched him more last season 2bh with CHO they were great and thought he would progress maybe to a loan move , think he is stuck in that u23/go out on loan , what is the best for his development stage this season? One of the brighter prospects for sure,tho my enthusiasm for our talent has not be curbed in years more like diminished , i thought Lewis Baker was going to be our ready made new Frank Lampard lol ffs!

• Like 1