TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still rising and i will catch you muhaha. Still 2 Everton players to go with Jagielka and Barkley. 62 points so far.

I had my gamble on Agger and Benteke backfire. I had an bench full of injured bastards.

Hope Coleman scores and Ben Arfa rips Jagielka.

Looking decent, 49 points so far this gameweek and I've still got Coleman and my captain Lukaku left.

Still top of the table and unless Ben Arfa scores like four goals tomorrow that be changing anytime soon because I'm 15 points ahead of the third placed @Barbara and the team in second place only has Coleman left so he's got nothing on me.

Looking decent, 49 points so far this gameweek and I've still got Coleman and my captain Lukaku left.

Still top of the table and unless Ben Arfa scores like four goals tomorrow that be changing anytime soon because I'm 15 points ahead of the third placed @Barbara and the team in second place only has Coleman left so he's got nothing on me.

actually 2 goals are enough if he plays 60 minutes, they don't concede and he gets the highest bonus (likely with 2 goals): 5 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 16

But don't worry, that won't happen.

actually 2 goals are enough if he plays 60 minutes, they don't concede and he gets the highest bonus (likely with 2 goals): 5 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 16

But don't worry, that won't happen.

But I've still got my captain Lukaku so Ben Arfa would have to score you at least 16 points more than Lukaku with double points. :P