Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Wulfert van Ginkel

BlueLion.
Followers 2

I know how hard it is to come back from that injury and maybe it might take 1 full season in english football to get that ???

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At about 0:18, he says "alot of nice bitches". Must have seen Eva :eyebrows:

Already looking every bit like a winning midfield pair!

From today

Posted Images

I havent seen his u21 games but i really liked what i saw of him in pre season. We probably wouldve had it much easier if he hadn't gotten injured. Hope he can get back into the first team soon.

• Like 1

Would rather we give him a chance and keep Luiz to cover both mid and defense than spend a ridiculous amount of money on a midfielder instead of a proper striker and left back, positions which are of a more critical concern at the moment

• Like 1

He is the chosen guy to replace Lampard, he need to learn how to get in the box from the master as soon as possible

but i'm not sure it's something you can learn, it's like a sixth sense. either you've got it or not

I'd love it if he gets a few minutes on Saturday !!

Me too .. but I think he played a single match since his return from injury .. is that enough habilitation?!

Me too .. but I think he played a single match since his return from injury .. is that enough habilitation?!

I think he's played twice. Against Villa and against United. He's been training with the team for a whole now so I think he is capable of playing.

It's just a matter of whether Jose wants to have him in the squad. Love this lads attitude tho. SO POSITIVE

• Like 1