Marco van Ginkel

Spike

First interview with the club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJd6X66a_hA

am I the only one to think he was being the polite/diplomatic new signing when he answered why he chose Chelsea and then became an excited fanboy when talking about Mou? :lol:

What's with our new signings saying "yeah" after each word? Was it part of the job description or something..

Anyway, I'm glad the deal is done before the preseason so we can get a good look at him with the team...once he's done enjoying all the "nice bitches" of course.. :P

lol at his face. He and Azpi can square off in a "who can make the most freakish expression" contest

He seems very confident and natural in that video, which I like.

I also noticed he mentioned Torres as a player he'd like to work with, but there is no mention of Torres on the Chelsea website article, only Lampard & JT. Interesting.

grasping at straws a bit? :lol: nah I noticed it too and am obviously hoping it was intentional in some way.

Marco van Ginkel - "Jose Mourinho has the utmost faith in me. He did not want to loan me out and will integrate me step by step."

"I spoke with Mourinho, He had some good words for me. If a trainer like this says these words to you it makes you really proud"

"I am a box-to-box player. I cover a lot of metres and can score, I also like to defend & think of myself as a real team player"

"Hopefully I will be important for the team, whether it is from the bench or from the start!"

What's with our new signings saying "yeah" after each word? Was it part of the job description or something..

Anyway, I'm glad the deal is done before the preseason so we can get a good look at him with the team...once he's done enjoying all the "nice bitches" of course.. :P

Second language. They use 'yeah' to give them a moment to think about what they are saying.

This lad is essentially Lampard except Dutch and 14 years younger. I don't know if he will be as good as Lamps but we'll have to wait and see.

Second language. They use 'yeah' to give them a moment to think about what they are saying.

This lad is essentially Lampard except Dutch and 14 years younger. I don't know if he will be as good as Lamps but we'll have to wait and see.

No one could be as good as Lamps :shoot: I hope Lamps will never be compared to any of our players, because he is a unique player.

No one could be as good as Lamps :shoot: I hope Lamps will never be compared to any of our players, because he is a unique player.

I'd like Van Ginkel (or anyone for that matter) to turn out better than Lamps.