Marco van Ginkel

Spike

"My nickname is 'Ginkeltje' or Justin Bieber. I seem to look a bit like him..." he said bashfully.

Great footballer, though. :ph34r:

No problem. @Bluesmaster will love him then :Goober:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great move to acquire MVG, and I wish him the best this upcoming season. I think he works best in a 4-3-3 alongside Oscar and Ramires.

i think it would be him or oscar with ramires and a defensive mid in the middle

Well if he's getting promised a lot of first team chances, there's only going to be one defensive midfielder cleaning up in front of the back four. MVG and Oscar are more than capable of holding their own centrally. More so than KDB could who WOULD need two defensive mids.

Sky Sports News said Vitesse only want Kakuta on a loan-basis. However, if we do sell him, he have to put in a buy-back option.

I think buy back clauses are necessary when selling young players. If the players dont turn out good then no harm done, ignore the clause. If he somehow become a quality player in the future we can activate it and not splash millions. Couldve done this on Matic, doubt anyone thought hed be good and im sure people now doubt kakuta will ever come good but thats why theres they buy back clause, just in case :D

Members of this forum can be soo indecisive at times. People were going nuts at Barca for doing the buy back clause in contracts but now i see a lot of Chels fans wishing for our club to do the same.

Football logic !!

Members of this forum can be soo indecisive at times. People were going nuts at Barca for doing the buy back clause in contracts but now i see a lot of Chels fans wishing for our club to do the same.

Football logic !!

Never complained about the barca clause, its a smart clause. Big clubs cant afford or able to play all their youngsters and some will want to go for playing time, if its not possible to loan to a decent team then selling with a buy back clause is a good idea. You let the players go and get playing time, if they turn out good and at the time you have a need in that position you can safe abit of money, if not then no harm done.

It is annoying for sure, like bojan's clause. Didnt we have a buy back clause for slobodan rajkovic? not sure.

Dont think the time that we activate the clause will be likely thats why its a 'just in case' kind of clause. If we had a clause for matic, say buy him back for 8-10m we would not have to pay 40m if we want to get him now(not convinced by him though, no way we should spend 40m on him. Just an example) Since we let him go for what? at the time of transfer probably both chelsea and benfica did not expect matic to turn to such a player and value him very little. Daniel Carvajal back to Madrid is a good example.

Just a thought

Yeah top prospect and shit but we have certain kdb and Oscar who only have place in double pivot (one of them). Lets buy Marco because fuck all players we have already...

To me Kevin looks better out wide where he can take better advantage of his superb crossing ability and underrated dribbling and pace. Think that's where Jose will want him. Hope so anyways.

To me Kevin looks better out wide where he can take better advantage of his superb crossing ability and underrated dribbling and pace. Think that's where Jose will want him. Hope so anyways.

He should play in 4:3:3 in midfield but heck, Mata isnt suitable for that...it realy is sad that our best player cant play as good in any other formation but 4:2:3:1.

'3' of Hazard - Mata - Schurrle/De Bruyne (whoever earns their place)

Van Ginkel in the midfield '2' alongside Mikel (especially if we can perform how he has recently for his national team.)

Oscar then forces himself into the side. Competition is healthy.

Must say though that with Ramires being in Jose's plans i do not see Kondogbia coming here at all at this point.

He should play in 4:3:3 in midfield but heck, Mata isnt suitable for that...it realy is sad that our best player cant play as good in any other formation but 4:2:3:1.

He was sensational playing on the left under AVB and also at Valencia. No idea what you're in about.

Delighted if we sign this guy. Haven't seen much of him other than the U21 matches a couple of weeks ago but he was good there, much better than Strootman who has been on the radars of a bunch of top clubs for a while now. Anything below 10m is a fantastic deal. In addition to MvG we only need another DM (DDR first choice, Kondogbia second) and we're set in midfield.