Marco van Ginkel

Spike

anybody can say anything about him? his statistics are okay, but eredivisie is mostly awful so i dont know. i dont want any talent, i want a player, who can ALREADY bring us forward and improve us. our centre is weak, we need to strengthen it with world-class players.

if you want a ready-made player who would thrive in the EPL...look at Strootman, the young PSV midfielder.

He could probably solve some of our deep-lying playmaker issues...would cost around 20 million.

this could be a decent signing. i dont think it would affect our youngsters too much as they are not the same style. RLC is a huge enforcer and chalobah and ake are more defensivley oriented as they spent time as centre back.

this could be a decent signing. i dont think it would affect our youngsters too much as they are not the same style. RLC is a huge enforcer and chalobah and ake are more defensivley oriented as they spent time as centre back.

And josh is a deep lying playmaker so it should not affect his development too much!

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strootman is at a bigger club in PSV and thus gets all the praise, but I'm positive Marco is just every bit as good only cheaper. Oh and quite a bit younger. With better passing ability.

He's like a Ramires who can pass. And shoot. Isn't that sort of what we want at times?

if you want a ready-made player who would thrive in the EPL...look at Strootman, the young PSV midfielder.

He could probably solve some of our deep-lying playmaker issues...would cost around 20 million.

strootman is also a b2b player not really a playmaker (for the few games i've watched him playing). if van ginkel isnt too expensive, would be a good deal. risk isnt high. but i hope this wont influence KDB's future here...

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strootman is at a bigger club in PSV and thus gets all the praise, but I'm positive Marco is just every bit as good only cheaper. Oh and quite a bit younger. With better passing ability.

He's like a Ramires who can pass. And shoot. Isn't that sort of what we want at times?

Can he still sprint back and forward in the 90th minute after playing week in week out??? Ramires that crazy work horse.

But this kid sounds really interesting, and for the very low price its very low risk as well. Would not mind!