Harry Potter Thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently reading the Goblet of Fire for the 4th/5th time (I read the entire series again every summer)

YET IT STILL FEELS GREAT! Any of u guys have the Red Nose Day books like Quidditch Through the Ages, Tales of Beedle the Bard and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them. U can easily download them online.

I have read LOTR and the Hobbit......before the movies I might add and nothing about it is boring. Granted I haven't read HP (not going to either) but only saw the movies but they haven't and won't ever inspire me to read the books. Whereas a lot of people were inspired to read LOTR from the movies. Says something about storylines eh :P

The books are a million times better.

• 2 weeks later...

The best series I have ever read, no doubt about that. I tend to read it like every summer and it's incredible because you still find some things you didn't notice before. And it all makes perfect sense.

I just wish the characters never got older and stayed young and the story would continue.

The best series I have ever read, no doubt about that. I tend to read it like every summer and it's incredible because you still find some things you didn't notice before. And it all makes perfect sense.

I just wish the characters never got older and stayed young and the story would continue.

Shut up, Hermione is way hotter now! :wank2::Goober:

Same here!

It's on the wiki as well

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

JKR wrote this article today about the 2014 Quiditch World Cup (Rita Skeeter style) and it has some nice updates about what happened to the characters after the battle of Hogwarts: http://www.today.com/books/read-j-k-rowlings-new-post-latest-harry-potter-gossip-1D79887288

JKR wrote this article today about the 2014 Quiditch World Cup (Rita Skeeter style) and it has some nice updates about what happened to the characters after the battle of Hogwarts: http://www.today.com/books/read-j-k-rowlings-new-post-latest-harry-potter-gossip-1D79887288

RITA SKEETER IS A BITCH