André Schürrle

BlueLion.

The criticism is unfair and very harsh. Schurrle is a right footed winger, who likes to cut in on his strong foot and aggressively attack. He also has very good off the ball movement.

For me playing him on the right side, i expect him to be hindered and be limited. He will not play his best or on a constant basis as long as you wrongly use him. I don't know what you think would happen when you take away his ability to cut in on his strong foot.

But although you guys severely overrated him during the world cup. He is a good player but not in Oscar and Hazard level or in potential.

he played on the left against Shrewsbury and he was bad.

He's not getting enough time in the game like at the start of the season. I see a lot of potential in him, but of course, few bad games and you all start talking rubbish.

He's not getting enough time in the game like at the start of the season. I see a lot of potential in him, but of course, few bad games and you all start talking rubbish.

Telling people they talk rubbish isn't putting up a decent debate though, they have an opinion on him that for me is correct right now, he hasn't been very good of late and needs to be a lot better. He couldn't raise his game against Shrewsbury and now Maribor and has struggled for form a lot this season.

Telling people they talk rubbish isn't putting up a decent debate though, they have an opinion on him that for me is correct right now, he hasn't been very good of late and needs to be a lot better. He couldn't raise his game against Shrewsbury and now Maribor and has struggled for form a lot this season.

It's not the only thing I wrote... and I think that in both games he wasn't playing on his natural position. Also, I think he should have played for 90 mins yesterday. Maribor goal came after Mou's first two subs.

Why would we give him time, if he doesn't perform in the opportunities given to him? He should grasp the opportunities and make Mourinho realise he should play him. He isn't giving anyone any reasons why he should be playing over other people at the minute.

Why would we give him time, if he doesn't perform in the opportunities given to him? He should grasp the opportunities and make Mourinho realise he should play him. He isn't giving anyone any reasons why he should be playing over other people at the minute.

because all players can have some bad periods, and then all unpatient ones wants to sell that players. I dont see it that way, I see a lot of potential in him, and i think that he can become a great player, and thats my opinion.

Also, I dont think it's giving oportunities....putting him in wrong positions, putting him on the bench after 45 min, etc.

At this moment I don't think he is playing good enough to start, just keep him as a super sub. He does give different options to the team, with his runs behind the defenders he offers something different at least.

What exactly happened to him though? He was on fire before, but now?

Not quite sure, doesn't seem bothered about team play, lost his dribbling attribute, was not amazing to start with but he could drive at someone with his pace.

Movement is non existent and doesn't seem switched on, example being the moment he was flagged offside with a tap in, after he made the initial run he turned his back then realised Ivanavic had the ball ready for a cross.

May seem overboard on criticism but there are no positives at the moment, Salah in the same boat.

Not saying sell him but as above if it doesn't improve I can see him being sold or loaned into oblivion.