Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

André Schürrle

BlueLion.
Followers 1

It is, but he hasn't taken his chance. Salah should now be given a chance.

no. he didnt offer much. its time for remy / new signing. schurrle has failed, but its doubtful that salah is the answer.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully he can take the same photo in london after this season

@Andre_Schuerrle: I love this stadium:)) #london #cfc The guy doesn't hide his excitement in joining the club and it really is a dream come true for him. He's wanted this transfer over any other clu

Absolute hero, my MOTM for stepping up and not being intimidated about replacing Hazard in the team when we needed him the most. I absolutely love his movement and his cold, cold finishing. What a ba

Posted Images

no. he didnt offer much. its time for remy / new signing. schurrle has failed, but its doubtful that salah is the answer.

Remy is a CF. If we want him to thrive, play him in his natural position.
  • Like 2

As much I like the guy, I would sell him for 30m tbh. Its a lot of money and honestly Andre isnt worth that much and doesnt contribute enough to refuse such offer. We need efficient players from bench and it seems Schurrle isnt that for us. Plus he is much better on left, place that Hazard will never let go.

30 for Schurrle, 25 for Reus?

Mind that Mou will NEVER sell Schurrle before he gets proper replacement or option.

If we sell Schurrle, we have somone lined up.

It's in euros though, so about £23 million I think... not too bad really.

He came in for 18 mil. + wages and whatever so yeah, definitely not bad considering he's not a starter. If true, a replacement would be needed though. Eden, Willian, Oscar, Salah is not enough. And I don't ever want to see Ramires on the wing again.

It would be a good deal only if the club has someone of similar (or better) quality lined up otherwise selling Schurrle will only weaken the squad in a crucial time of the season.