André Schürrle

BlueLion.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6082531/Andre-Schurrle-faces-Chelsea-axe.html

Rob Beasley has been a pretty reliable Chelsea source, tbh bar some kind of miracle i think his day's at Chelsea are numbered. Assuming Salah will leave too i guess an extra winger is sure to come in january

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6082531/Andre-Schurrle-faces-Chelsea-axe.html

Rob Beasley has been a pretty reliable Chelsea source, tbh bar some kind of miracle i think his day's at Chelsea are numbered. Assuming Salah will leave too i guess an extra winger is sure to come in january

Can't read the article, what's it say?

I dont't think Rob Beasley was the one who first published this story about Schurrle. It all started with Bild talking about Reus-Schurrle swap and the English papers picked up on it. If we are going to sell one of our wide players, it should be Salah first considering he's not even getting any games and doesn't look like getting one either. Unless Schurrle somehow plays even more horrible between now till end of the season, I doubt Mourinho is going to sell him because he's a handy player to have in the squad. The main problem with Schurrle, like a few others in the team, is that he just needs to be more consistent. As Mourinho already said before, when he's good, he's really good.

I dont't think Rob Beasley was the one who first published this story about Schurrle. It all started with Bild talking about Reus-Schurrle swap and the English papers picked up on it. If we are going to sell one of our wide players, it should be Salah first considering he's not even getting any games and doesn't look like getting one either. Unless Schurrle somehow plays even more horrible between now till end of the season, I doubt Mourinho is going to sell him because he's a handy player to have in the squad. The main problem with Schurrle, like a few others in the team, is that he just needs to be more consistent. As Mourinho already said before, when he's good, he's really good.

Obviously if it comes down to him he won't sold him, but since selling mean getting a player 10x times better like Reus for virtually nothing then it must be considered.

Obviously if it comes down to him he won't sold him, but since selling mean getting a player 10x times better like Reus for virtually nothing then it must be considered.

Do we really need to sell Schurrle to get Reus though? If the latter's contract situation is true, then he will cost only about 25m next summer, which isn't a lot. We have a few players in our books who are likely to be sold in two transfer windows time - Bertrand, Moses, etc - and the money we gain from there can help to fund the purchase of Reus.

German media didn't believe when he left Leverkusen that he would make it at Chelsea. I really like him and I know about his abilities but I am not sure whether he will ever make it to a constant XI. Firstly, he needs to become constant himself.

That's a decision for Mourinho to make, tbf.

If we don't get Reus, at least we will have a better motivated and fully commited Schurrle now :)

Some kind of a shock therapy for him.

Andre would be an upgrade from Sterling....

I think he would fit Liverpool quite well with his pace and ability to make forward runs....

However, Liverpool already have pacy wingers on their squad.