Premier League attempting to block First Row

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstrow pops thousands of ads, but if you install adbloc + malwarebytes it works smooth.

It has a buffer of course (20-30 seconds).

I can understand the associations wanting to block it. It's a question of revenue that needs to be resolved but as long as it's there, we take advantage ...

What I don't understand is why the horse racing broadcasts are being blocked (and in the case of horse racing, the ban is quite effective too !). Horse racing stands to gain by allowing free broadcasts rather than the opposite.

Greek historic radio commentator Giannakakos was a distant cousin of our family. His brother was a high court judge and the man himself was an ardent supporter of Panathinaikos. When I was very small boy we did not have any type of betting -only the so called fleet lottery every Christmans- but on the occasion of a derby match he told me "it's full house and if we had Marakana stadium here it was going to be 200,000 inside - 200,000 left out".
So it's the fans that make up football's lot.
In the case of horse racing though it's not. It's the betting revenue and so the industry's real interest is to make broadcasting free.

It is actually go first row (whitout the spaces), sorry!

Well, that´s exactly what I had last night. Somehow, all I saw was blurry & smudged Arsenal on. Perhaps, it reflected in their performance?

I just tried to go first row http://gofirstrow.eu/

It works well, even Chelsea TV is on it.