👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

i do wish the new kits had something a bit retro on them. either have a classic kit that looks like one from a few years back or something new on the front like some stripes or something. also i think there should be a lion on the shirt somewhere like the shoulder or sleeve.

i like the one with yellow on. well good.

MARSEILLEMOCK.jpg

Edited by millzy_chelsea_fan

Worryingly, same argument can be made for Ashley Cole - and he was linked with a move to Spain in the summer. However, the kinda time these shots were done, he was in France recovering.

Zhirkov, Ivanovic, Alex, Deco definately not in the pics.

jesus, they can't include everyone in the marketing pics.

jesus, they can't include everyone in the marketing pics.

The reason Alex was asking, and the reason I was replying was the rumour doing the rounds a few weeks back about a first team player being withdrawn from the promotion, as he was set to leave.

But thanks.

32 is nothing these days.

Sir Davie of Weir is 40 in May and he's still going ;)

Many of us considered Riccy's days here to be up this time last year, and although Carlo selects him over Alex when fit, for me the reasons to let him leave have only increased this season. Shame how little he's played over the past three seasons. Could have and perhaps should still go down as a real legend to this club.

Many of us considered Riccy's days here to be up this time last year, and although Carlo selects him over Alex when fit, for me the reasons to let him leave have only increased this season. Shame how little he's played over the past three seasons. Could have and perhaps should still go down as a real legend to this club.

Defensive line of Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry and Cole...pretty solid.

With Aanholt, Bruma and Hutchison getting outings this season and Ancelotti apparently loking to bring on the youth team players it could be a good time to let him go, but then again....we still need that bit of experience as back up.

Any truth in the Alex rumours ?

Defensive line of Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry and Cole...pretty solid.

With Aanholt, Bruma and Hutchison getting outings this season and Ancelotti apparently loking to bring on the youth team players it could be a good time to let him go, but then again....we still need that bit of experience as back up.

Any truth in the Alex rumours ?

Can't see Alex going now. He's made that spot his own. Like you say, I think Carlo may wish to give the 4th center back spot to Bruma/Hutch.

Guest dino26

Im gonna be getting it with Terry on the back but lets hope we can get some Champions patches to go with it !

If that is it.. I like! Looks fresh and im quite into the whole close tight fitting shirts right now! and.. It's blue with a Chels badge.. Sold!

Also loving them blue AdiPures Lamps is wearing! :o LOL

Edited by Lloydy-21