👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Meh :( going to miss Samsung on a updated shirt!! Why oh why do they have to do this to us.

For 25Million a year why do we need to change sponsors when Utd have 53M with their sponsors.

From what I've heard it's actually closer to £35 million

From what I've heard it's actually closer to £35 million

If it is then I'm happy :D but in the news last it was heard about 25M, but 35M I'd be happy since it's a bigger step from Samsung, but Samsung shirt will be the one I wear a lot because it just is Chelsea. :blue scalf:

Seems like the dotted thing was false alarm...

CFC Home Kit The Home Kit uses the club colours Chelsea Blue combined with White
and Red trims. Engineered pin stripes and the fingerprint label add value and an
authentic story The fingerprint represents the identity of all Chelsea fansEngineered
fabric on front
CFC Away Kit The Away Kit mirrors the colour story of the Home Kit in an unseen way:
Red, White and Chelsea Blue stripes on the arms. The fingerprint label adds value and
an authentic story CLIMACOOL® Provides heat and moisture management through
ventilation. Regular Fit Club crest: woven badge The fingerprint represents the identity
of all Chelsea fans Iconic stripes on the arms
CFC 3rd Kit The fingerprint story told through a bold and modern graphic on the shorts
and mirrored with an embossing on the shirt. The fingerprint label adds value and
contributes further to the story
Home shirt,well I may have nailed it. Away shirt sounds France 80's-esque. Third shirt... Eek?

Well since the Samsung logo is about done and dusted with Chelsea I was wondering which kit the fans thought was the best?

My favorite is the kit we used after the CL victory season. I liked it because of the gold glittering look it had.

http://www.offthepost.info/wp-content/uploads/Chelsea-FC-Home-Kit-2012-13.jpg

Well since the Samsung logo is about done and dusted with Chelsea I was wondering which kit the fans thought was the best?

My favorite is the kit we used after the CL victory season. I liked it because of the gold glittering look it had.

Last seasons was class.

For me, it's a crying shame we didn't win anything in last season's shirt. Even the Supercup would have been a fair enough achievement.

umbro-03-04-chelsea-away-shirt.gif

So,I just received pictures (well,official mockups) of our 3 new shirts for next season... To post or not to post? They're small,but should do.

I'll post the picture I have of the current shirt with the new sponsor on if you post them? ;)

And I'll post the naked picture of @ I have :ph34r: