👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Just recieved the 15/16 Adidas catalogue...

Home shirt: chelsea blue/ white/ power red

Away shirt: white/ chelsea blue/ power red

Third shirt: black/ white

F*ck red trim,no red should ever be on our home kit ffs!

They're turning us into Liverpool, we'll even have the fucking bird too.

0b46d3j.jpg

Just recieved the 15/16 Adidas catalogue...

Home shirt: chelsea blue/ white/ power red

Away shirt: white/ chelsea blue/ power red

Third shirt: black/ white

F*ck red trim,no red should ever be on our home kit ffs!

TBH, the 2010/11 kit with red collar is one of my favourites. I don't mind a little bit of red.

Galatasaray/Trabzonspor also have TA as a sponsor,and only use the letters. Can't see why we'd use dat bird.

I think the design will be kinda based off Le Coq's 80's kits... For home/away at least. For the 3rd... I just hope it's nice and simple,nothing wrong with an all-black kit.

someone did some photoshoping...

what do you think?

BxLLKKbCEAEr5jo.jpg

Second one looks ok to me

The design of the 4th one with the font size of the 2nd one would be acceptable.

And i'll be fucked if i'm getting a Chelsea shirt with red trim on it.

Wish they'd stop rolling out white away kits, how many times did we wear the 13/14 one? Stick with yellow or black.

Exactly. There's only 2 other Premiership teams that play in blue (not light blue like City or Blue/White like QPR) are Everton and Leicester. And even then those 2 play with white shorts so we might not be allowed to play in white anyway. On top of that Leicester might not even be in the league next year, so we will wear it for, what, 1 game a year (away at Everton) assuming we don't need it in any of the cups?

It's so pointless, we should just have a yellow or black away kits like you said.

Some insider news from WHS once again...

As expected Chelsea's next sponsor is Turkish Airlines. I have obtained a photo of this years kit with the sponsorship on ready for the big announcement.

There is no bird on the sponsor it is just the white text.

I absolutely cannot post the picture of the shirt, as it will cost jobs. I will be willing to send the picture to @Jim or @ to prove authenticity.

As long as there isn't a liverpool bird on it, then fine.

Can you say how much red there is?, is it similar to the 2010 shirt..

As long as there isn't a liverpool bird on it, then fine.

Can you say how much red there is?, is it similar to the 2010 shirt..

It's this years kit, I suspect it will be announced soon and paraded on this years kit just for the purpose of announcing it.

As expected Chelsea's next sponsor is Turkish Airlines. I have obtained a photo of this years kit with the sponsorship on ready for the big announcement.

I absolutely cannot post the picture of the shirt, as it will cost jobs. I will be willing to send the picture to @Jim or @ to prove authenticity.

Marseille have the red Turkish Airlines logo on the back of their blue away kit. It's good to hear it won't be the case here.

No it doesn't, because there is a spurs/liverpool bird on a Chelsea shirt, the last one is the only acceptable one.

Agreed and even that is too much lol we shouldn't have a main sponsor who sponsors other clubs :( RIP Samsung if they do become the sponsors. But yeah we're Blue and white only on our home kit any other (With any red) is changing our club reputation and I think 99.9% of fans would chant something horrible to Turkish Airlines haha.

Any idea when the announcement is coming? And how does it look, acceptable?

Good work again mate.

Any idea when the announcement is coming? And how does it look, acceptable?

Good work again mate.

I'm not to sure unfortunately, I imagine it won't be long though if they're printing shirts with it on.

For me the shirt looks absolutely fine. It will take some getting use to as any new sponsor would, but it doesn't look out of place or messy.

If nothings been released by Christmas, I'll post the photo I have.

I'm not to sure unfortunately, I imagine it won't be long though if they're printing shirts with it on.

For me the shirt looks absolutely fine. It will take some getting use to as any new sponsor would, but it doesn't look out of place or messy.

Top man. Given your track record, I think most will accept this as official.

Nice work Sammy!

As for the red trim and the fact it "shouldn't be on Chelsea kits", we all know that's bollocks, but let's not start that history lesson again. It's not as if we have a red GK kit at the minute... and people do realise there is a fair bit of red on our badge, right??