👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

We had orange champions league training kit a few years ago! 2012..... OMG that's blackpools colours....can't believe we did that!!!!!!

I'm only just realising, and I'm outraged.

:rolleyes:

Spot on. How outrageous we've even considered having a yellow away kit, Norwich will be so pissed off.

If you don't like the community you know where to go....

Spot on. How outrageous we've even considered having a yellow away kit, Norwich will be so pissed off.

Yellow is Chels tradition though.

Certain shades of blue however, belong to certain clubs, Man-City aren't exactly a minnow side like Norwich, they are the current Champions.

Certain shades of blue however, belong to certain clubs, Man-City aren't exactly a minnow side like Norwich, they are the current Champions.

I just don't see what the massive fuss is, TX. Light blue (admittedly not that shade, fair enough) is equally as traditional in the history of Chelsea Football Club. I agree it's a strange choice, but I think it's quite refreshing from the usual boring training kits we get. Easily the nicest set of training gear since 2007:

prd_maxzoom_693670.jpg

And? Are they going to bully us because our kit is a shade like our's?

How insecure would you have to be for that to even register on your radar?

Altough Adidas did a great Job on the Home Kits (the last not so good looking was 09/10) and on most of our Away and 3rd kitsin the last few years,I have to say that I sometimes miss the good ,,old'' times when Adidas used to produce simple but gorgeous kits.Like in the 06/07 season,when we had 3 amazing shirts.I don't think this years 3rd is ugly,but not that good either.

First look to the top left corner of your signature dude and than comment on such matter!

So I can't criticize Adidas only because they made a nice wallpaper of Schürrle? Bulgarian Idiot lol. Get your spelling mistakes right before you talk.

This is a paradox. How can you get spelling mistakes 'right'? He isn't 'talking' either - he is posting; you absolute moron.

ady2yneq.jpg

Now, it's not nice to be abused just because English is your second language, is it? This is an international forum. Be a bit more fucking respectful of that fact.

RESPECT!!!

Not too crazy about our away kit. Especially with the collar. I was never a big fan of those on football kits myself. The 3rd kit looks cool, but not sure if it's something I want to see on the pitch. Maybe it will grow on me sooner or later.

I dig the home kit though. Just ordered one online the other day.

Not too crazy about our away kit. Especially with the collar. I was never a big fan of those on football kits myself. The 3rd kit looks cool, but not sure if it's something I want to see on the pitch. Maybe it will grow on me sooner or later.

I dig the home kit though. Just ordered one online the other day.

I love the yellow kit. Arsenal's yellow kit last year oozed class, so I'm glad we went back to yellow. 3rd is meh, they'll all grow on us though, so it doesn't matter haha.