👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Absolutely beautiful kit.

I wish we'd actually wear our away kit more often throughout the season. I swear it felt as though we only wore the white kit like 3 times all season this past year.

xrijCfE.png

Fuck sake Adidas... They're having a mare -_-

Worst thing is, our ENTIRE bench with be light blue... and even Jose is wearing official tracksuits instead of suits now.

City fans will have a field day with this one, 'prepare for the banter'.

Are Adidas serious?! :doh:

Hopefully they predominantly use the training kits/coats with the black base and light blue strips as opposed to the light blue base a black strips. The black based training kits look like this for those who haven't seen them (Sorry for the low quality pics and 'tilt'):

IMG_1746_zpsd689eca7.jpg

IMG_1748_zps32ac2726.jpg

IMG_1747_zps73f0e949.jpg

4274168060.jpg

AWAY%20KIT%202005-06.jpg.opt241x456o0,0s

Come off it, it isn't like we've never had light blue before. Our very first kit was a lightish blue/minty green concoction.

1st image: a touch of light blue on the home 'shirt' only

2nd image: I bought that top, completely different shade to City's.

Hopefully Mourinho starts wearing his suits again.

Have no problem with the color itself of the away kit but why oh why must they include the collar?! :rant:

Since it's just a small modification from the 08/09 season away kit, it would probably be better off just reuse that kit again.

Serious?! Collars are awesome, dude. In fact, I was slightly ticked off the home jersey didn't have any collar.