👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Why not? They do it every year.

FA rules dictate it can only be done in the last home game of the season.

So next year we can make it 5 titles and get that star.

Kit1.jpg

That would be embarrassing. Because by that logic, Sunderland (6), Villa (7) and Everton (9) can all have a star already. United can have four. We'd look like muppets.

That would be embarrassing. Because by that logic, Sunderland (6), Villa (7) and Everton (9) can all have a star already. United can have four. We'd look like muppets.

Yea, I don't know why English clubs have never adopted using stars to show recognition. I mean even Liverpool don't have one in Europe after their 5 CL wins. United wore the Club World Cup badge and even that was scrutinized.

I think i'll get the black Cole in case he leaves. I have Hazard blue and Frank white(:

Probably gonna get Cahill + JT for next season.

Ha. I've got Frank blue and Hazard white from this season! I was thinking of getting Cahill or Ivanovic for next season. But might go Terry if we keep him for another year.

£42 for a baby kit? they on a wind up

Ridiculous mate. These prices aren't even limited to Chelsea, let's not even get into the cost of the England kit*

*though it says something when even the PM questions that.

Ridiculous mate. These prices aren't even limited to Chelsea, let's not even get into the cost of the England kit*

*though it says something when even the PM questions that.

yer i was gonna but him one as its he first world cup but its like £30 for that