• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i caved and got him one

Just made this quickly. You get the idea

Juan Mata personally delivers the new kit to a fan who pre-ordered the kit - afterall, it's Blue, what else Matas?

Posted Images

Finally, a nice plain shirt, no stupid inprinted designs or detail. I feel like pulling out my old Doc Martins and my Harrington jacket!!!!!! Now if the Home jersey and shorts could be "retro'ed" back to the 1970-71 kit I be very happy.

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Finally, a nice plain shirt, no stupid inprinted designs or detail. I feel like pulling out my old Doc Martins and my Harrington jacket!!!!!! Now if the Home jersey and shorts could be "retro'ed" back to the 1970-71 kit I be very happy.

f7ed4ef45777b9ec8ba0280e90927d62.jpg

• Like 1
On 7/21/2019 at 11:15 AM, Vesper said:

f7ed4ef45777b9ec8ba0280e90927d62.jpg

Yep...That's the one. Was 10 years old and this was my first Chelsea kit. Had to order it through "Shoot" magazine and it took about 6 weeks to arrive. But boy it was beautiful. Also liked the kit with the yellow socks and stripe on the shorts.

• Like 2
On 7/21/2019 at 11:06 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

Still my favourite away kit only one season though when for some inexplicable reason we changed to Brazil colours and then managed to win only two away games in 78 !.

chelsea-away-football-shirt-1977-1978-s_4163_1.jpg

Loved the "Brazilian" kit.............Was just a pity we couldn't play like them at the time :D:D

• Like 1
On 5/27/2019 at 9:18 AM, ulsterchelsea said:

Asked the China man to send me a picture of the Chelsea away shirt they are selling. Same as the leaked image obviously. I like plain shirts but I know some will be underwhelmed. Have to say the new Adidas arsenal home shirt is fantastic. Shame we never get anything like that

Chelsea 13 14 Home Kit 1.jpg

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, they should have used that nice orange and black collar edge in a complete circle or V, but for me, I am NOT complaining about the new kits because Nike are giving us ORIGINAL designs FOR Chelsea Football Club instead of Adidas giving us hand-me-down designs from Germany/AC Milan/Madrid/Mexico/Spain/Bayern etc. We have our own kits now. 

I think this year's blue shirt is great; it's better than (probably) all the adidas shirts we had going back to Umbro. Adidas did annoying shit with curved seams and other curved lines. 

I'm glad we have Nike shirts now.

• 2 weeks later...

The home shirt looks great and it fits me perfectly: not too tight, not too roomy. Highly recommend the home shirt. 

This guy wears a lot of the product line during his videos right now and shows you how well the shirts fit an average-built guy:

The shirt I just got from UKSoccershop today:

Mount shirt.jpg