👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Some people just can't have anything constructive to say can they without having a dig...it's pretty pathetic!

in your opinion? Doesn't bother me, I still wear shirts with Drogba on them...he's not here!

Was an honest question, man. Meant no offense.

Just weird that you'd 1) spend so much money on a shirt of one of the worst players in our history and 2) spend so much money on a shirt of one of the worst players in our history who more likely than not won't be here next season.

You could have just waited is what I'm saying.

Was an honest question, man. Meant no offense.

Just weird that you'd 1) spend so much money on a shirt of one of the worst players in our history and 2) spend so much money on a shirt of one of the worst players in our history who more likely than not won't be here next season.

You could have just waited is what I'm saying.

Torres has been my favourite player since his Athletico days, It's not just a chelsea thing :)

and yeah, can we just appreciate the shirt without judging :P!

and to make you happy I will be getting someone different on the away shirt! xD

How come you like Torres so much, if i may ask? i see a lot of people so attached to him and i generally wonder why.

He really seems like a nice person so I can see why some people like him. Still, because of his performances in a Chelsea shirt and the fact him being here is really hurting the club's finances we've passed the point of no-return a couple of years ago already and personally I can't stand the sight of the fucker anymore.

Anyway, enough of Torres here. New kit looks nice, although it still won't beat 12/13 for me.

He really seems like a nice person so I can see why some people like him. Still, because of his performances in a Chelsea shirt and the fact him being here is really hurting the club's finances we've passed the point of no-return a couple of years ago already and personally I can't stand the sight of the fucker anymore.

Anyway, enough of Torres here. New kit looks nice, although it still won't beat 12/13 for me.

12/13 was the nicest kit we've had in year!

I'm hoping the away kit this year is like the leaked version! looks smart :)

I agree with that. We do deep down want Torres to do well. I cheer when he scores just like I did with Schev . They both had so much potential and are truly decent blokes it's sad neither seem to find their best form.

People have the same affection for Torres as they had with Shevchenko. We want them to re find their form and play like the players we once admired but could never support because they were the enemy. I think that's why people always cheered louder when Sheva or Torres would score because after years of admiring them, we could finally call them ours. That's my thought anyway.

spot on.

In that case, Costa would be the ideal signing, cos everyone here hated him before we got linked to him. Maybe he will find his form cos there is not so much sympathy, cos sympathy makes it easier to fail.

Anyway. I noticed that in recent years we usually won trophies wearing some (in my opinion) rather ugly kits. The boring 2011/12 with that everyday blue and horizontal stripes, 2009/10 the mix between bra and armour, 2009 the FA cup in that horrible mustard-yellow, 2005 and 2006 we had those extremely loose fit umbro kits.