👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Ordering the new home shirt right now. Was a tough pick for who to get on the back. Last season it was Lampard due to his goal scoring record.

It was a toss up between Azpi and Schurrle, but I went for the latter. Always regretted not getting Ballack on the back when he was here! The dude is the man!

I really like it.

This time of year costs me a fortune, both lads birthdays with 2 weeks of each other both wanting new kits/shirts.

:philjones

Football kits are incredibly overpriced. But the worst part is to find out your club's kit is less expensive overseas!

I mean, it's cheaper to buy Brazil NT jersey on a Nike store in the USA than it is here in Brazil. Just like what happens to Chelsea in an Adidas store comparring USA and UK. That's just wrong (imo).

Anyway, I hope your little fellaws like the new kit!

Football kits are incredibly overpriced. But the worst part is to find out your club's kit is less expensive overseas!

I mean, it's cheaper to buy Brazil NT jersey on a Nike store in the USA than it is here in Brazil. Just like what happens to Chelsea in an Adidas store comparring USA and UK. That's just wrong (imo).

Anyway, I hope your little fellaws like the new kit!

Yeah it's crazy. It's his birthday on the 14th of this month so I need to get it sorted. I want to get it from the online megastore but for everything it's expensive yet Sports Direct are supposedly doing it cheaper, but it won't be released for another week or so in stores.....so time is tight.

I don't usually buy my new kit so early but i was in the Chelsea megastore which was exciting enough and I saw it and fell in love. It's expensive but worth it particularly to buy it at the Bridge ;)