Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Kits thread

Steve
Followers 7

On 3/6/2011 at 4:40 PM, chrismada9 said:

Yeah exactly! Instead of that red shit on our collar! Red doesn't resemble our club's image at all!

Damn right! F***in scousers and gooners

• Like 2
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i caved and got him one

Just made this quickly. You get the idea

Juan Mata personally delivers the new kit to a fan who pre-ordered the kit - afterall, it's Blue, what else Matas?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, skottytee said:

Damn right! F***in scousers and gooners

As far as I know, the red is a tribute to the Chelsea Pensioners. So I really didn't mind it to be honest. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2016 at 9:05 PM, LDN Blue said:

As far as I know, the red is a tribute to the Chelsea Pensioners. So I really didn't mind it to be honest. 

Fair enough, learn sth new every day I suppose!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2016 at 6:49 PM, Last Sicarius said:

I get one kit from 16/17 season, i must say its look fine for me but Samsung is better. Do you know were i can find old kis with Lampard/Drogba/Cech and Samsung?

14172049_767122403431001_613048812_n.jpg

What size do you wear?

Wouldnt it be great if the kit manufacturers started modern takes on old  classics such as the red/green kit that was popular . We use to have a lot of red kits/green socks as away strip and even the red/green/white scarves were popular back then

It would pay homage not only to the kits back then, but having red/green/white in a certain way can also pay homage to Italian players and staff padt and present who have served us proud

chelsea_1974-1975-third.gif

chelsea_1975-1976-change.gif

1417009486-64995900.jpg

• Like 1

I just saw on chelsea fb page that we dont train in adidas apparel anymore, but some plain blue gear with badge and sponsor only.

Interesting, probably because we are moving to nike...but we have contract till summer, no?

9 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I just saw on chelsea fb page that we dont train in adidas apparel anymore, but some plain blue gear with badge and sponsor only.

Interesting, probably because we are moving to nike...but we have contract till summer, no?

There is adidas sign on training shirt if you look closely.

7 hours ago, Topico said:

There is adidas sign on training shirt if you look closely.

yeah but still weird as one would expect them to throw their logo left and right to be visible. 

Nike used to produced a lot of garbage kits in the past years. Just take a look at the kits from between 2002 and 2010 world cups. They were a tragedy. In last 2 years they are really improving. This year they are putting some really good kits. City 3rd one is better than any 3rd kit Adidas produced for us:

image.png

5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

yeah but still weird as one would expect them to throw their logo left and right to be visible. 

No mate, you probably saw one blue training kit, bu thats a very specific one, and I think they are used by players who are recovering from injury (I bet you saw a picture of Terry). In training we are using full adidas stuff. Adidas paid for this season, and its obvious they want they want their brand exposed as much as possible. 

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

That's the 'cup competition training kit' which would have been the European training kit had we qualified which would of adorned the CL logo where you'd expect the adidas logo to be. 

20 minutes ago, DavidEU said:

That's the 'cup competition training kit' which would have been the European training kit had we qualified which would of adorned the CL logo where you'd expect the adidas logo to be. 

Ah i see...yeah I saw those for match vs leicester.