👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Prefer the current anthem jacket with the gold trim, I actually have one and they look fantastic as either a casual jacket unzipped or as a more formal presentation jacket when zipped up. Doesn't look as nice with the white in my opinion, but it is obviously a necessary switch with the change in colourways.

The thing i hate about the jacket for this season is the samsung on the back. It just doesn't look right.

Gotta hand it to Adidas, to get a Chelsea kit to look different and better each season must take some doing, you'd think there can't be much you can do to change it each season. Blue shirt, 3 stripes, errr.... you'd think they'd run out of ideas soon (like Nike with Arsenal).

I thought the 09/10 shirt was utter shit though and wasn't the greatest fan of the 08/09 either really but from 2010/11- now the home shirts have been flawless imo.

Now lets hope for some nice away kits. I've gone off buying the away shirts this season so i want Adidas to create something for me to wanna wear. I wear the 11/12 white one the most because of the 2 games at Birmingham and Barcelona, it's like my Robbie tribute shirt :P still should really get Di Matteo 16 on that tbh.

The thing i hate about the jacket for this season is the samsung on the back. It just doesn't look right.

Gotta hand it to Adidas, to get a Chelsea kit to look different and better each season must take some doing, you'd think there can't be much you can do to change it each season. Blue shirt, 3 stripes, errr.... you'd think they'd run out of ideas soon (like Nike with Arsenal).

I thought the 09/10 shirt was utter shit though and wasn't the greatest fan of the 08/09 either really but from 2010/11- now the home shirts have been flawless imo.

Now lets hope for some nice away kits. I've gone off buying the away shirts this season so i want Adidas to create something for me to wanna wear. I wear the 11/12 white one the most because of the 2 games at Birmingham and Barcelona, it's like my Robbie tribute shirt :P still should really get Di Matteo 16 on that tbh.

or like Nike with United or like Nike with Barca.

reliable? arrived on time, proper quality etc?

Yes, yes, yes. Of course it's all authentic, it's linked from the Chelsea home site. Besides pretty much everybig team that is manufactured by Adidas has an 'Asian Megastore'. I know for a fact AC Milan does. There is probably only one 'Asia Megastore' anyway...http://www.chelseamegastoreasia.com/

Yes, yes, yes. Of course it's all authentic, it's linked from the Chelsea home site. Besides pretty much everybig team that is manufactured by Adidas has an 'Asian Megastore'. I know for a fact AC Milan does. There is probably only one 'Asia Megastore' anyway...http://www.chelseamegastoreasia.com/

I am sure it'll be authentic. Man! Imagine getting a fake shirt from the megastore :D But somehow I'm skeptical that it will arrive within 2-4 business days of release.

I am sure it'll be authentic. Man! Imagine getting a fake shirt from the megastore :D But somehow I'm skeptical that it will arrive within 2-4 business days of release.

Well I can't vouch for India for a couple of reasons. For starters I think Australia has one of the best postal service systems in the world and I live further away so naturaly it will take longer to arrive.

Juan Mata personally delivers the new kit to a fan who pre-ordered the kit - afterall, it's Blue, what else Matas?

Oh god, Juan is such an amazing character. I am so, so happy he really is number 10 of Chelsea. I love him.