👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

This is not new, is it? For me, it is this year's jacket with white intead of gold...

The collar is slightly different, the stripes are white along with the horizontal stripe on the front, and the badge is full color.

Other than that, very similar. I still like it 100% better though.

The collar is slightly different, the stripes are white along with the horizontal stripe ont he front, and the badge is full color.

Other than that, very similar. I still like it 100% better though.

True, good observation!

White > Gold

I'm not a massive fan of it, but I mean it was going to be difficult to top this season's. I like the simplicity of it, but it's a bit bland at the same time. Might consider buying, seeing as my last one was the 10-11 kit.

£40 isn't the fairest price, but I guess it's okay if I'm not buying one every season. I think I'll go nameless this year too.

True, this season's kit will go down as a classic. The new kit is a lot like the 10-11 kit, but without the red on the collar. Still, it looks good and I like how similar it is to Steve's blue Bayern design.

As for the G/K kit, I hope Cech just wears the full-sleeve version like he usually does.

What's with the white line across the middle there?! Feels so unnecessary! :rant:

Yeah, i still like it, and may buy it, but if they had kept it plain and simple like the actual home kit it would probably look better and be more fitting with the kit. Perhaps its just to segregate it from the home kit otherwise it would look too similar.

Yeah, i still like it, and may buy it, but if they had kept it plain and simple like the actual home kit it would probably look better and be more fitting with the kit. Perhaps its just to segregate it from the home kit otherwise it would look too similar.

Don't think it's that hard to differentiate between the two especially when you can already see one darker blue area across the middle there.

Don't think it's that hard to differentiate between the two especially when you can already see one darker blue area across the middle there.

I don't mean that you can't tell which is which, i mean that they want to make them not too similar in design for selling reasons. Some people may be less willing to buy both if they are similar in design, even though one is a shirt and one is a Jacket.

But tbh, didn't see that there was a dark blue strip, until i looked at the picture again. So yeah, they don't need it at all.

Edit: Might look better face on. I think it was in the video somewhere but haven't stopped it and looked at it.

I don't mean that you can't tell which is which, i mean that they want to make them not too similar in design for selling reasons. Some people may be less willing to buy both if they are similar in design, even though one is a shirt and one is a Jacket.

Isn't that a case of differentiation as well if they don't want to have a similar design? :P Some people may like it if they are similar. Able to mix and match with same colors.

Isn't that a case of differentiation as well if they don't want to have a similar design? :P Some people may like it if they are similar. Able to mix and match with same colors.

Yeah maybe. I might buy it anyway price dependant.

Do you remember that? That was a joke, and back then there was no evidence, but right now you guys will expect something new, but I will laugh at you, because the new kit will be that one.

Was this a joke, too? You joker. *noogie*

But tbh, didn't see that there was a dark blue strip, until i looked at the picture again. So yeah, they don't need it at all.

Edit: Might look better face on. I think it was in the video somewhere but haven't stopped it and looked at it.

0:53.

0:53, the new jacket.

JONsoTr.png

Damn you adidas....

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg