👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

It gonna obviously be plain blue, as plain as plain gets, probably wont even have any stripes. Not all adidas kits have stripes. It will be like Liverpool but classier of course. Blue, badge, sponsor, manufacturer, done. That's the signal i'm getting anyway.

I still believe this is the new kit:

CHS.jpg

This site never get it wrong, last season they were right about the 3 kits.

And in these photos the details do look like Adidas material, not even close of being some fake chinese copy:

Chelsea-201314-New-Cover.png

Chelsea-201314-2.png

Someone said it is based in a photoshop design, but perhaps that design was based in the kit, because if I remember when the kit first appeared it was supposed to be how the actual kit would look like, so I dont expect any surprises.

I still believe this is the new kit:

CHS.jpg

This site never get it wrong, last season they were right about the 3 kits.

And in these photos the details do look like Adidas material, not even close of being some fake chinese copy:

Chelsea-201314-New-Cover.png

Chelsea-201314-2.png

Someone said it is based in a photoshop design, but perhaps that design was based in the kit, because if I remember when the kit first appeared it was supposed to be how the actual kit would look like, so I dont expect any surprises.

at first i also thought it was this kit but this kit has white around the badge, in the "Its Blue, what else matters" campaign they show a badge with yellow around it.

EDIT: Choulo beat me to it :D

The piss take regarding the pre-order is the "Order it without seeing it". Usually you'll have some sort of incentive. It's not cheaper, you just get it on release day. I can get it on release day anywhere (in London). What a scam, there isn't a shortage of kits out there.

A question: Do you know why they don't stock the techfit shirts at the Megastore? I live a 10 minute walk from SB, bu if I wanted a techfit shirt I would have to order one from chelseamegastoreasia or EZ Football shop. That's kind of messed.

The piss take regarding the pre-order is the "Order it without seeing it". Usually you'll have some sort of incentive. It's not cheaper, you just get it on release day. I can get it on release day anywhere (in London). What a scam, there isn't a shortage of kits out there.

A question: Do you know why they don't stock the techfit shirts at the Megastore? I live a 10 minute walk from SB, bu if I wanted a techfit shirt I would have to order one from chelseamegastoreasia or EZ Football shop. That's kind of messed.

I'd take a guess and say it's because there's no demand for them. I have a 2010/11 techfit and whilst it's sort of novel to own one of the proper kits, it never gets worn. If you're not in amazing shape they look a bit daft.

I'd take a guess and say it's because there's no demand for them. I have a 2010/11 techfit and whilst it's sort of novel to own one of the proper kits, it never gets worn. If you're not in amazing shape they look a bit daft.

Even if you size up on them? Or do they taper too much at the waist?

There must be some demand or no one would sell them. Of all the places selling them, you'd think that SB would be one of them.

Surely if you live 10 mins from the megastore you can go in there and ask about that, i'm sure they'll know. It is messed up though.

Well, but who said that frame is from the new kit? Nowadays is almost impossible to keep a new kit in secret until they are launched, I hope Im wrong because Im not a big fan of that design.

I was expecting something different, to justify this new campaign.