👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

One thing, though. Frank Lampard has always been present at these 'new kit' actions. There are a lot of players missing but he has just always been there.

That's exactly what I was thinking! Very worrying he's not there. :(

One thing, though. Frank Lampard has always been present at these 'new kit' actions. There are a lot of players missing but he has just always been there.

Don't think this whole concept of covering with paint and all really suits Lampard. Not exactly his thing you know. :lol:

Let's see when they reveal the kit photo shoot.

Sort of. :P

Lampard isn't exactly one that likes to be or looks like a poster boy, is he??

Mate, as much as I want to say otherwise, he wont be here next season.

And so wont Cech and JT the season after...

Don't think this whole concept of covering with paint and all really suits Lampard. Not exactly his thing you know. :lol:

Let's see when they reveal the kit photo shoot.

You're definitely right. He has IQ to be in mensa so this stuff is really not for him :D

Mate, as much as I want to say otherwise, he wont be here next season.

And so wont Cech and JT the season after...

Raphael, I know that ok.

Am just saying the idea of covering the whole body with paint etc concept isn't Lampard's thing, OK?!

Raphael, I know that ok.

Am just saying the idea of covering the whole body with paint etc concept isn't Lampard's thing, OK?!

It doesnt matter if it is his thing or not, if he was called he woudl have to show up. There is no "it isn't Lampard's thing". It is not like he has a choice...The fact he is not participating in the campaign pretty much seals the deal. He wont have his contract renewed!

I perfectly understood what you said, but I am just telling you what it actually means!

OK??

It doesnt matter with it is his thing, if he was called he woudl have to show up. There is no "it isn't Lampard's thing". It is not like he has a choice...

The fact he is not participating in the campaign pretty much seals the del. He wont have his contract renewed!

OK??

LOL!

Didn't mean to imply such things and you assumed I did. :doh:

That's actually an imaginative ad campaign. Granted they all look like Smurfs, but it'll get some attention and the 'action' shots actually look cool.

I imagine if Spurs did something similar it would look like a Bukkake video.