👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

http://www.chelseadaft.org/2013/04/its-blue-what-else-matters-adidas-allin.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

"adidas can confirm that the launch on Friday evening will show the commitment of the players to the club in a way never seen before. The campaign has been created on the insight that Chelsea FC can clearly own 'blue' as a colour. The launch will showcase the players and show their commitment to the colour and the lengths that they will go to will inspire the fans and show the club as they have never been seen before."

Sounds exciting!

I have it, sell it to you for a Rock in Rio ticket!

still haven't got tickets?

and on topic why am I not on a massive wage when I could design that boring crap 3rd kit and the home kit just looks like a crap sleeveless attempt at the 2011/12 home shirt

http://www.chelseadaft.org/2013/04/its-blue-what-else-matters-adidas-allin.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

"adidas can confirm that the launch on Friday evening will show the commitment of the players to the club in a way never seen before. The campaign has been created on the insight that Chelsea FC can clearly own 'blue' as a colour. The launch will showcase the players and show their commitment to the colour and the lengths that they will go to will inspire the fans and show the club as they have never been seen before."

Sounds exciting!

After all of that, if I see red in the home kit, I will punch someone.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

CAN ADIDAS do anything right? They always scew up. Almost as badly as Nike and Umbro. I hate getting a new kit every year, it's neither the bog standard of the dog bollocks, it's just plain utter shite. In 08/09 the ADIDAS logo was smack in the middle and made the shirt look lopsided. In 09/10 the players looked they wore a sports bra. 10/11 the weird white and red collar was just as I said weird. It should have been all red or just white. Last year had weird as all hell sleeves, and it looked like shite on FIFA. This year the gold wore out on my really fast, completely novel.

They always change the damn logo. LEAVE IT ALONE. It's CHELSEA'S logo not yours! Stop changing the colours as you please. And the bizarre away kits we always get. I'm happy with this proposed away kit even if it is a Lyon knock off, it's league ahead of those weird fluro kits we had to wear all the time. Leave the red alone, it's a piece of Chelsea history. Nothing wrong with showing the old Pensioners some service, with a splash of red here and there. It's not like the kit is 100% like the Inter Milan away kit. That thing was disrespectful. And the stripes, fuck those stripes, taking up my beautiful ROYAL BLUE.

At least this year's GK kit was stunning. Beautiful.

What the fuck is this shit? It looks like Adidas think in the way, that we plays 2 CL finals, one in reflex blue with yellow things and the second one in striped blue shirt... So yeah, it will be perfect to mix it...

I still don't like seeing red in our kit. And yes i know we have had red on our kits in the past... I still own two of them. But i hate red, so would much prefer, we keep to a fully blue home kit (gold trim looks good), black away kit and white 3rd kit.

Sounds exciting!

its gonna be players, namely jt, covered in blue paint. Hardly proves players commitment