👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Anyone get any idea when the new away kit will be revealed?

I hate the look of the black/yellow one circulating the web at the moment.

Wish we'd go back to a simple white away kit like this - chelsea2009away.jpg

Anyone get any idea when the new away kit will be revealed?

I hate the look of the black/yellow one circulating the web at the moment.

If past years are to go by, away shirts are normally unveiled the week before our pre season tours, so looking at another 5/6 weeks yet.

And then the third kit just before the start of the new season.

With the new kits, I believe we need a new website design (I mean the official Chelsea website, not this site.)

It looks like some amateur fan designed it. The navigation is crap, the "Legends" section doesn't exactly feel prestigious or nostalgic, and it looks like everything has been made to fit on one page.

As European Champions, we need a website which will catch the eyes of new fans, keep casual fans interested, and show that we mean business. Appearance means a lot.

Here are 2 examples of other football websites which I believe ours should not be too dissimilar to -

http://www.acmilan.com/en

http://www.asroma.it/

We're champions, and it's time to start looking like it.

As I often say and enjoy (sort of) doing, if anyone else gives a F, I'll try start up a petition.

Heeelllooo Mr Amature Website

http://www.inter.it/aas/hp?L=en

What do think of Chelsea's official site now?

Isn't that because it's Inter's English version website. Don't they have an Italian version. If they do I'm sure it looks alot better

It looks exactly the same but only in Italian.

Went back into the Kingston Store today and asked the question to some more staff. The star will very likely be on the kit next season but the decision hasn't been announced yet but it looks very likely as they have already mentioned about getting a star put on the shirt for anyone who doesn't have the star version. It's about 85% going to be on the kit next season, almost definitely.

Went back into the Kingston Store today and asked the question to some more staff. The star will very likely be on the kit next season but the decision hasn't been announced yet but it looks very likely as they have already mentioned about getting a star put on the shirt for anyone who doesn't have the star version. It's about 85% going to be on the kit next season, almost definitely.

Thanks Mate! Have been wondering about that star for a long time now!

Who should I get on the back of my 12/13 Chelsea home jersey??? Attacking player.

Wait until he is confirmed and get Hazard....or HULK if we get him too. A Hulk kit would be awesome on a couple of levels

Saw a picture somewhere and it was apparently our 3rd kit, It was a Black shirt with yellow on it... If this was true, Then surely our 2nd kit will should be white?

Home kit? I'm a fan of the home kit. I think the gold looks nice. I'm going to wait until we confirm the signing of a player before i get mine though.