👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Glad i didn't get the shirt on release now due to all the uncertainty about the star. I spoke to a woman who works in the Kingston store and she said it's a commemorative shirt but Bayern Munich have worn their 4 stars over their badge and Juve have worn their 2 over their badge so i'm not sure now. I'll get the shirt after our first game of the season now because i really am confused.com. We're still selling both types.

Bayern have won the UCL 4 times, Juve have won it twice.

Bayern have 4 stars, Juve have 2...

Weird if it's about what they've done domestically.

EDIT: ok, you seem to be right... http://en.wikipedia....football_badge)

This shows that we most definitely will wear it now on our kit.

According to PL rules, if we want to wear a star on our shirts, it has to be inside the bade (a la Aston Villa). Like I said, I can't see us ever playing in a shirt that you can only get at Stamford Bridge. Don't think Adidas would be cool with that, it would undermine their agreement with other stores. Maybe they'll surprise me, but I can only see us playing in the regular shirt next year (in CL) but with one of these badges:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Champion_Clubs%27_Cup#Multiple-winner_badge

Much like they do in the Premier League (gold patches), my Man U friend didn't realise these were special "Oh really? I just thought it was part of the kit".

Having said that, the kit next year looks super with the lettering (our new CL font). Shirt looks kind of strange with the white PL lettering.

New kit, with gold CL lettering, with champions patch? Only question is: Who to get on the back?

If they really wanted to make a commemorative shirt, they would get more 2011/2012 shirts in with the finals script on the front and some proper CL badges. They are out of shirts, out of CL badges, and don't have any 1s left for printing. I can get a shirt from somewhere else, but not with all of the other stuff.

I should have got one on the day of the parade, but I didn't even think of it. Too late by the next day. This will haunt me forever (well, until the next title).

Juventus have the stars on the kit for league triumphs. Every 10 times they win a league they put a new star. This year was there 30th before they took them away for the scandel but Juve are still using the 3 stars.

I bet Sloth's left nut that some poor bloke thinking he was top dollar went out and bought a "Hazard 11" shirt.

Better that than Man City where some poor bastard must have got himself a tattoo saying "Eden Hazard - Manchester City Legend".

He is right, it has nothing to do with european glories. Just see for yourself, Milan has only one star over their badge and much more than one UCL.

According to PL rules, if we want to wear a star on our shirts, it has to be inside the bade (a la Aston Villa). Like I said, I can't see us ever playing in a shirt that you can only get at Stamford Bridge. Don't think Adidas would be cool with that, it would undermine their agreement with other stores. Maybe they'll surprise me, but I can only see us playing in the regular shirt next year (in CL) but with one of these badges:

http://en.wikipedia....le-winner_badge

Much like they do in the Premier League (gold patches), my Man U friend didn't realise these were special "Oh really? I just thought it was part of the kit".

Having said that, the kit next year looks super with the lettering (our new CL font). Shirt looks kind of strange with the white PL lettering.

New kit, with gold CL lettering, with champions patch? Only question is: Who to get on the back?

Dude, I think you are way wrong.

Whos saying the star will only be sold at SB? Spain played with no star in 2010 WC, after that Adidas start selling the kits with the star when a new one was made.

About the PL rules...how can they have a rule about stars? Its just a design, it just doesnt make any sense to have rules avoiding stars. I dont think there is such a rule, because thats not a CL badge or a FIFA World Cup club badge.

Huddersfield have 3 stars from when they won 3 successive league titles a long time ago, 20's i think, they are above the badge, i'm sure we can have a star like them.

726.png