👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

No such thing

Maybe he meant the CL Champions badge on the sleeve? Something like this, only with 2012:

UEFA+CL+Champions+patch+_Barca+2008-09.png

Or he's waiting for the possibility of winning the Club World Cup to get the golden badge on the chest but that's not until December.

No new second or third kit yet, wondering what it will be like tbh.

Also I bought the away top from the season that just finished last night for 19 quid off M & M direct.. fuck paying 50 quid for it straight away when you know you can get it cheap :P

You can buy them separately, and iron them on. No need to wait..

$%28KGrHqN,%21jME8GG2PRqMBPGo3-0S4%21%7E%7E60_35.JPG

Thats the world Club Cup winners badge, hes looking for the CL champions badge.

like this only This Years with a possible new design as uefa tend to mix it up

Edit: my pic wont show for some reason but its like the one PR22 has shown on top of the page

Can anyone say with absolute certainty whether that chelsea next season with that star on that shirt will play or not? If so, for every match or just for the ucl matches?

Can anyone perhaps to be sure to ask someone in a chelsea shop? I'm not from England.

(my apologies for the bad English)

My 18 month old daughter wore for the first time today her newly purchased Chelsea 2011/12 away kit. Love it!!!

Now just gotta convince the wife to wear one! I think I'm nearly there, she loved going to the trophy parade last week.

Thats the world Club Cup winners badge, hes looking for the CL champions badge.

Obviously, I was replying 'directly' to this...

Or he's waiting for the possibility of winning the Club World Cup to get the golden badge on the chest but that's not until December.