👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Actually the new shirt is a lot closer to the original Royal Lue the club has traditionally worn, recent season's has been much lighter shade of blue, or as Adidas call it 'reflex blue'

is it me or is the shade of blue on the new kits not the "true" chelsea blue ?

No, it really is quite poor. Perhaps we'll change our minds once some clearer pictures come through.

Our kits generally grow on me. I didn't like the 10/11 kit with the red collar at first but towards the end of the season loved it, same goes for our home and third kits this season. Never really liked that checked black away shirt we had this season.

That black kit is incredibly awful. I dont know why adidas is doing this kind of stupid shirts in recent years. Last season was that green one, in the current season that white one, and now this black.

To dislike that shirt you have to be retarded. And besides, what the fuck are they meant to produce instead? The idea of a black shirt with yellow on it sounds sexy, and when we look at an official picture it will look sexy. Strange that we've found out what our 3rd kit looks like... and not our away yet. :P

That black kit is incredibly awful. I dont know why adidas is doing this kind of stupid shirts in recent years. Last season was that green one, in the current season that white one, and now this black.

The sales of our 3rd kits are so low that they might be experimenting on the market. That's also why the 3rd shirt is so seldom worn.

The sales of our 3rd kits are so low that they might be experimenting on the market. That's also why the 3rd shirt is so seldom worn.

Hardly an experiment when it's clearly shit. Maybe they are just there to make our home kit look even better in comparison.

I hope the away kit is all black with white trim on it, like this one from 2009.

chelsea-away-kit-2009-long-sleeves1.jpg

That looks brilliant :D

To be fair, our white one this season was pretty good. I would have been happier with it as our away kit than that checked monstrosity.