👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

That's true.... We didn't win a single game in that kit yet we won the league and Didier Drogba did this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v753atCKK50

Plus... it is a really nice shirt. I have one in L, it's too big for me now lol. In fact i have like 15 shirts in L....

yeah, if i remember rightly, we lost every game when wearing it, but not 100% sure, but definitely didn't win in it....i had J.COLE 10 on the back of it...he left after that year...such a cursed shirt! aha

We didn't lose every game. Beat Milan 2-1 in pre-season wearing it. Lost 3-1 to Wigan, 2-1 to Villa, 2-1 to Man City and on penalties to Blackburn in the Carling Cup. Later drew with Blackburn in the league in the same kit.

Why do teams always were their new kits at on the last game of the season?

It felt wrong us playing the FA Cup final in the following season's kit back in 2010.

We also played the Champions league final 07/08 with our 08/09 home kits.

Why do teams always were their new kits at on the last game of the season?

It felt wrong us playing the FA Cup final in the following season's kit back in 2010.

For marketing purposes probably.

Adidas needs to make that. lol

I haven't been impressed the last 2-3 seasons. Its like they try too hard. Just stick with something sleek and sexy like the above jersey.

Our current kit looks rather sexy imo. Modern and unique.