👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I'm here to eat my own words...the away kit is fantastic in person.

Agreed, it's even better on the players and it looks great in the flesh as well. A really nice kit, adidas have done well with it. I was one of those who instantly loved it, I like mine especially as it has TERRY 26 on it :D

I got my techfit shirts yesterday (got home, away and third) and they are tighter than the replica's.

I wear small replica's and i have both medium and small techfits and both are tighter than a small replica. If i remember right the replica shirts are semi-fitted but nowhere near as tight as the techfits.

If a medium is what you normally wear than a medium techfit should be tight fitting.

I ordered mine in small as I wear a small replica. I also buy any Under Armour shirts I have in small and they fit snug. So I expect the techfit version I bought will be pretty damn tight. Don't really plan on wearing it though as I'm not really built for them. Was more out of curiosity than anything else.

Got my tech fit shirt today. Have to say, not as tight as I imagined so pleased enough with that. Here's a few terrible quality pictures off my BlackBerry to give anybody who's thinking of ordering an idea on the sizing. I ordered a small, I'm 6'2" and just under 11 Stones.

IMG00014-20110809-1136.png

IMG00016-20110809-1137.png

Got my tech fit shirt today. Have to say, not as tight as I imagined so pleased enough with that. Here's a few terrible quality pictures off my BlackBerry to give anybody who's thinking of ordering an idea on the sizing. I ordered a small, I'm 6'2" and just under 11 Stones.

Flipping heck they are tight... my fat rugby player's physique won't at all be flattered by one of those :lol:

Flipping heck they are tight... my fat rugby player's physique won't at all be flattered by one of those :lol:

:lol:

I have the build of a 10 year old boy, so there are areas of the shirt with space in them. If somebody with a more muscular build were to wear it, no doubt they would feel the squeeze. Could always get a size up.

I recently purchased last seasons 3rd techfit shirt and I noticed that it's nowhere near the same quality as the techfit home shirt (I have a couple of players matchworn shirts from last season) the techfit panels are much thinner. Has anyone purchased the home techfit shirt and 2nd or 3rd shirts together recently from M&M Direct? if so, can you tell me if the home shirt feels much better quality? it may be the case that Adidas made the home shirt a better quality because it was going to be worn more often.....but you would have though all shirts would have been of equal quality. Unless my 3rd shirt is a fake, but it has all the Adidas labels and packaging etc. Cheers in advance.

stop buying yourself all these shirts and sort your nephew out you slag :D

I recently purchased last seasons 3rd techfit shirt and I noticed that it's nowhere near the same quality as the techfit home shirt (I have a couple of players matchworn shirts from last season) the techfit panels are much thinner. Has anyone purchased the home techfit shirt and 2nd or 3rd shirts together recently from M&M Direct? if so, can you tell me if the home shirt feels much better quality? it may be the case that Adidas made the home shirt a better quality because it was going to be worn more often.....but you would have though all shirts would have been of equal quality. Unless my 3rd shirt is a fake, but it has all the Adidas labels and packaging etc. Cheers in advance.

I have all three shirts from last season in long sleeve techfit (from m&m direct) and the home and away are the same, the sleeves are different material to the body but the third shirt is the same material all over and is thinner.

I have a third shirt techfit in short sleeve as well and that is the same so i think your right when you say it's because they are used less.