👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Correct me if I'm wrong. But if we wear a blue kit, how can our away kit also be blue? Or am I missing something here?

Keep the away kit yellow!

The whole kit is black with a bit of Sky Blue. No way it will even nearly clash.

Just some cool effect thing adidas like to do i guess. works for me. but is now reminding me of a net or a 80s game of tetris. maybe a effect if you move it around a bit of a goal net. dont really know

King Ferreira, LMAO.

Btw, I think its not a very smart idea to have a home blue kit and a away black one.

Black + blue = few contrast. Black kit should be the 3rd and white/yellow the Away.

That is true, we've hardly used our 3rd kits at all lately. They should work it out so all 3 get used a fair bit. The worst example was that the glow worm 07/08 shirt took priority over the white one and that white one was probably our best adidas shirt as the colours were perfect too.

Also the white one in 09/10 was better than the hooped 2nd one. They're being stupid with their thinking

King Ferreira, LMAO.

Btw, I think its not a very smart idea to have a home blue kit and a away black one.

Black + blue = few contrast. Black kit should be the 3rd and white/yellow the Away.

Just wanted a ferreria sig thats all xD

I dunno I at least like to have a black kit in our Kits range no matter where the positioning of it is.

2011/12 Champions League Training Gear

http://image-load-ba...sea&w=600&h=600

http://image-load-ba...sea&w=600&h=600

New Champions League Training Tops, wont let me insert image for some reason so theres the link to the pics....

That official champions league ball is fucking hideous.