👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

No thats exactly the same as last year, same template.

misunderstood me mate, that's what i was trying to say, thats last years leak but how come this year all the same rumours are surfacing? i was wondering if it was somehow possible that the leak was a whole year early or adidas had tweaked the design for the new one by using this fake one?

What I meant was its last seasons template.

adidasargentina2010away.jpg

But who knows maybe someone at adidas saw that fake and took inspiration from it? Have to wait and see, although I hope the rumours of the black away are rubbish.

yeah good point, doubt they'd use an old template, if anything they'll update the design to the one of our hom ekit or the v neck version like the liverpool away for next year.

But im with you on that, not a fan of having another black away shirt!

Apparently these are from the official Adidas catalogue. There was an image from the same catalogue showing AC's new small-stripe kit, and it was spot on. I'm inclined to believe it, although I wish Adidas would stop over complicating things.

chelsea-away-leak-11-12.jpgchelsea-third-leak-11-12.jpg

Check out the mocks I did on the previous page for my guess on what they'll look like :D

Apparently these are from the official Adidas catalogue. There was an image from the same catalogue showing AC's new small-stripe kit, and it was spot on. I'm inclined to believe it, although I wish Adidas would stop over complicating things.

Check out the mocks I did on the previous page for my guess on what they'll look like :D

Every time i see that weird sky blue kit i think of this picture...

http://www.epltalk.com/chelsea-third-shirt-for-2010-11-season-leaked-photo-20506

Is it me or am i just getting visions of Adidas trying to do stuff like the kits teams had during the early 90s with them odd patterns. i like the colour selected for the black kit but the pattern is going to put me off. with it trying to resemble a Interface for A CD Player.