The Last Of Us (PS3)

Billy.

No way! A sequel would ruin the game and its impact. I do understand the craving for more content though so I think some DLC would be be the best choice.

I'll be honest. I still have played the first one yet, so wouldn't know either way. Just a thought.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. :heart:

No game has ever moved me the way this game did. *Except Heavy Rain, but still the edge goes to TLOU*

The storyline, the gameplay, the character dialogue, the everything was perfect.

My heart was beating out of control on that final mission. In all honesty i don't think any game can top this or will, for the next 4 years.

A must have in any gamers collection. But damn, man what a roller-coaster of emotions that game takes you through.

I mean tell me how in dept that gameplay was! The scavenging for supplies, the scenery, the notes that you picked up along the way......

Damn.What a game by Naughty Dog :clap:

Wow. :heart:

No game has ever moved me the way this game did. *Except Heavy Rain, but still the edge goes to TLOU*

The storyline, the gameplay, the character dialogue, the everything was perfect.

My heart was beating out of control on that final mission. In all honesty i don't think any game can top this or will, for the next 4 years.

A must have in any gamers collection. But damn, man what a roller-coaster of emotions that game takes you through.

I mean tell me how in dept that gameplay was! The scavenging for supplies, the scenery, the notes that you picked up along the way......

Damn.What a game by Naughty Dog :clap:

Seconded. And the ending left the door for a sequel... B)

Just bought the game yesterday and about 40% through now and I must say... Absolutely fantastic so far. Haven't been so gripped by a game for a long, long time. So far on the way to overtaking Uncharted 2 as my most favourite game on the PS3.

No way! A sequel would ruin the game and its impact. I do understand the craving for more content though so I think some DLC would be be the best choice.

The Last Of Us is selling ridiculously well, there is no way Sony wont press Naughty Dog to do a sequel!

19 out of 20 online friends were playing this yesterday. Must be good but I just can't bring myself to buy another game other than Fifa or Cod/MW for those ridiculous prices!

What's it all about?!!

Was out of town for a few days but just got back last night and begun playing immediately. What a game, you guys weren't kidding when you said it's the best game of this generation.

Was out of town for a few days but just got back last night and begun playing immediately. What a game, you guys weren't kidding when you said it's the best game of this generation.

LOL if you think that the beginning is this good wait for it bro :D

LOL if you think that the beginning is this good wait for it bro :D

Finished last night! I was in the Pittsburgh chapter at the time of my previous post and the game just kept getting better and better till the end. This isn't a video game, it's a work of art.