The Last Of Us (PS3)

Billy.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncharted 1/2/3 is not even in top3 for PS3, let alone top3 of all time for all plataforms!

Then you are not a gamer. Simple. The Uncharted series is one of the greatest gaming series ever. Uncharted 2 especially, just blew everything away and still holds the record for most Game of the Year awards. It is without any doubt, one of, if not the best game of this generation and one of the best of all time. So, you look completely retarded when you say Uncharted isn't even in the top 3 games of PS3...Mate, Uncharted 2 is Number 1 on that list.

Then you are not a gamer. Simple. The Uncharted series is one of the greatest gaming series ever. Uncharted 2 especially, just blew everything away and still holds the record for most Game of the Year awards. It is without any doubt, one of, if not the best game of this generation and one of the best of all time. So, you look completely retarded when you say Uncharted isn't even in the top 3 games of PS3...Mate, Uncharted 2 is Number 1 on that list.

LOOL, someone disagrees with your opinion and then he is not a gamer! :clap:

I never said Uncharted was a bad game, I put them in my top5. However, there are better games and I am more than sure The Las of Us will be one of them. The fact you put Uncharted 2 as number one, it doesnt make it a fact, it only makes it the opinion of a narrow minded dude who cant accept the vision of others.

I am a level 23 PSN user in my main account, so shut up and suck my point of view that Uncharted 2/3 is not better than MGS4, Bioshock and Heavy Rain! ;)

LOOL, someone disagrees with your opinion and then he is not a gamer! :clap:

I never said Uncharted was a bad game, I put them in my top5. However, there are better games and I am more than sure The Las of Us will be one of them. The fact you put Uncharted 2 as number one, it doesnt make it a fact, it only makes it the opinion of a narrow minded dude who cant accept the vision of others.

I am a level 23 PSN user in my main account, so shut up and suck my point of view that Uncharted 2/3 is not better than MSG4, Bioshock and Heavy Rain! ;)

Anyone who thinks MGS4 (Good game), Bioshock (Great game) and Heavy Fucking Rain (Pretty good but forgettable game) is better than Uncharted 2 is not worth talking to. The Last of Us will certainly be up there but it'll be incredibly hard to beat Uncharted 2. When another games beats Uncharted 2's Game of the Year awards records and raises the bar for games like it did, then you can come back and say it was the best game on PlayStation and the best of the generation, otherwise you simply have no facts.

Anyone who thinks MGS4 (Good game), Bioshock (Great game) and Heavy Fucking Rain (Pretty good but forgettable game) is better than Uncharted 2 is not worth talking to. The Last of Us will certainly be up there but it'll be incredibly hard to beat Uncharted 2. When another games beats Uncharted 2's Game of the Year awards records and raises the bar for games like it did, then you can come back and say it was the best game on PlayStation and the best of the generation, otherwise you simply have no facts.

Like you have given any facts, all you are doing is being aggressive and insulting with someone who you disagree with!

MGS4 was way ahead its time and it took quite some time for a game to come close to it. It received tons of perfect scores and the gameplay was extensive and intense. And on top of that, it had a great multiplayer. However, its plot is a bit complicated and I can understand it isn't appealing to the bellow average IQ.

Bioshock is spetacular in every way, I cant even describe how incredible the game is. The only down fault is the graphics, which aren't the best around.

Heavy Rain is a game that pretty much saved PS3's entire year and it still is the game that most make you emotionally connected in the history of this generation (Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii). The gameplay is dynamic (6 different endings) and they did a cool thing with the all hidden trophies and sixaxis interaction.

Just because you prefer Uncharted, you are being disrespectful to these other games for no rational reason at all. There is no need to undermine others point of views to try to make you look tougher!

EDIT: Anyways, you are not worth discussing and I don't want to ruin Billy's thread...

If you want to deal in 'Opinions', most Gamer's opinions are that Uncharted 2 is one of the best games of this generation.

The Last of Us is shaping up to be the only game that can take Uncharted 2 down.

Like you said, 'most gamers' opinions'. 'Most'. Which means not 'all' or 'everyone' thinks Uncharted 2 is one of the best games. Nothing wrong with people having that thought.

Have no problems with members debating with one another. Just no disrespectful and insulting behavior please.

Just got off it recently, been on it for at least 4.5 hours. It's an incredible game, you're literally immersed from the word go. The only reason I'm not on it now is because I don't want the PS3 to overheat :D.

Nice. I promised myself i wouldn't buy it on release, but could end up breaking that promise tommorrow.