Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Europa League Final 2013 - Benfica 1-2 Chelsea

Jase
Followers 1

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I was lookimg for that GIF, thanks! :D

I thought the ref was shit and it affected both teams. He made the mistake 6 mins in not booking Matic and it was always going to be downhill for him from there. Anyway, thankfully his mistakes did not affect the game too much.

Matic TWICE took Ramires out with too physical tackles, the first one was surely a yellow card and that wouldn't even be close to being "harsh" card. No matter how early in game, you just can't do that. Though must say Matic has nice technique for a tall player.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you possibly the greatest gif on the internet...

"Everyone questioned me why Chelsea, this is my answer.” — Eden Hazard

9 games in the Europa League, 5 (!!!) penalties against us, of which some were beyond belief,and Chelsea still managed to win the competition :D

• Like 1

As much as I don't like Jorge Jesus, you've got to feel for him, the players, and the fans. That's two competitions lost in stoppage time within the same week and you could see how devastated they all were when the final whistle was blown.

• Like 1

Matic TWICE took Ramires out with too physical tackles, the first one was surely a yellow card and that wouldn't even be close to being "harsh" card. No matter how early in game, you just can't do that. Though must say Matic has nice technique for a tall player.

True. On the other hand, Ramires committed 8 fouls yesterday and didn't get a yellow card!

Their forum is called "the fighting cock"? It's like they are asking us to make fun of them :D

That opens up interesting options for me!

• Like 1

No matter what people think it has been a tremendous week for Chelsea FC. Lifting the trophy last night, securing top four and Frank breaking the record.

Just delighted.

And hopefully next week can be just as good with Mou and Frank's extension announced! And a win against Everton ofc.

Anybody else notice Lampard and Mikel making fun of Bosingwa before lifting the Europa League trophy?? Mikel grabs the trophy off Lamps and Frank looks at him and says "Bosingwa, where's Bosingwa?" and the both laugh. Just picked up on it after watching the replay.

• Like 2

Anybody else notice Lampard and Mikel making fun of Bosingwa before lifting the Europa League trophy?? Mikel grabs the trophy off Lamps and Frank looks at him and says "Bosingwa, where's Bosingwa?" and the both laugh. Just picked up on it after watching the replay.

And then he did the same thing Bosingwa did last year <_<

Lamps basically tried to tell him 'we don't need another Bosingwa', but stupid Mikel didn't get it.

• James changed the title to Europa League Final 2013 - Benfica 1-2 Chelsea
  • James unlocked this topic