Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Europa League Final 2013 - Benfica 1-2 Chelsea

Jase
Followers 1

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Anyone know who the kid was that got onto the podium then dragged away by security? What a little legend haha.

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you possibly the greatest gif on the internet...

"Everyone questioned me why Chelsea, this is my answer.” — Eden Hazard

Get in

Happy we won a trophy this year.

Ramies was dog shit tonight he looked so tired is was unreal. must hold a record now for being offside lol

Also what makes tonight's win sweeter for me is that I was holding my son in his Chelsea kit when we won

• Like 1

Where are all the people who said that it is more of an embaressment to be in this competition than get knocked out of it.

Its not the champions league, but its another trophy that we didn't have before, and its GREAT!

Double European champions for the next 10 days, and no one can take that away from us. :D

• Like 2

You know what, the two players I wanted to score tonight were Torres [cos of all the stick he gets] and Ivanovic [cos of missing last years final]. And when we had that last minute corner I bloody knew Ivanovic would score, seriously.

GET IN YOU BEAUTY!!! SUPER SERB TO THE RESCUE. WE LOVE YOU CHELSEA WE DO!! BRING ON THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE SONG AGAIN FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!! LOVE IT!!

some tabloids (especially in germany) already writing how ugly and unfair we have won..f#ck this haters.

we know what we are #legends

• Like 2

BKVLMHaCYAA5zh-.jpg

:D

Ferreira, Turnbull, Hilario, Ake, Benayoun, Marin, Bertrand, Moses, may have missed some but they all changed into their full kit, yet JT is the only one that gets the abuse for it?

Jealously!

Ramires was totally poor today. I wonder if his coach ever talks to him on ways and means of improving his game, he is one sorry village footballer. Not matured not enlighitened, his moves are mediocre and only leads to goals per chance (excluding his last seasons lob over V. Valdes). If he can be calmer then he would be a world class player however outside that??? mmm a sorry case....

• Like 1

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

• James changed the title to Europa League Final 2013 - Benfica 1-2 Chelsea
  • James unlocked this topic