Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Man United 0-1 Chelsea

Jase
Followers 1

Man of the Match  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Chelsea have now won DOUBLE the games at Old Trafford that any other team in the league have won

Old Trafford KINGS!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT SIMULATION? Is Luiz meant to look sad? How is it simulation? Bloody hell!

100% right. The reaction of Luiz is irrelevant, he got inside Rafael's head and is laughing that he so easily could make him lose his cool. Its a clear red, Luiz laughing changes nothing.

article-2308982-194AD0D4000005DC-607_634

Remember this? Luiz is a master of doing this.

Fergie, "He was elbowed, he retaliated. He's elbowed him twice actually."

oh fergie! :lol2:

To be fair, When i saw the actions between the two players, I was worried that Luiz would have been sent off, Raphael was so stupid to kick him, Luiz was playing too much with his arms up in the air.

Man you gotta love David Luiz!!! First to stand his ground against the fuckin ref and then that troll face. OH MY GOD he's def having fun playing!
Totally deserved win thanks to great tactics by Rafa. After all the season may not be such a desaster! Now to celebrate!!!

3 MASSIVE POINTS... TAKE THAT UNITED, SPUDS, ARSE-ANAL....

cant believe people think that rafael dint deserve the red... bloody hypocritics those united fans... but LUIZ behaved bloody poorly too... just when i thought he is the guy to lead us ,right after he got into webb's face and even kinda had a BIG BIG hand in webb not giving an undeserved foul on rooney which led to the goal(which believe me united would have got if luiz had not done that), but then he goes on and does that stupid busquets-like thing...

anyways we are playing in CL next season (almost) and JOSE is coming back home...

OLE OLE OLE OLE>..

JUAN AND ONLY... I LOVE U...

Absolutely loved the way luiz did a ballack on webb.You could just see how much this game meant to the like's luiz,azpi,mata and brana they were fantastic and showed real passion.

WHAT SIMULATION? Is Luiz meant to look sad? How is it simulation? Bloody hell!

Oh come on, I'm as biased as you, but that doesn't change facts. Luiz did need to roll around like that when Rafael didn't really catch him. He was about to get up as well but Iva, I think, told him to stay down so he rolled around some more. Like I said, if a united played did this he'd be declared public enemy number one here.

I think it was a massive win we only nicked because we didn't look like wanting to compete tbh.

We lacked freshness which is understandable but we also lacked initiative on the ball. I was dissapointed a bit with Moses and Oscar. Oscar will come round (he had such a long season as a youngster) but Moses mwah.

I also think Luiz is going for an amazing future. Such a massive player but he needs to get a dose of what Kompany got in Hamburg: seriousness when it is necessary and be a leader with honour. What he did was not really necessary and downgrades his superb performance. If he starts doing what he does now and be cool - not laugh but be a real boss .... wow. Such a beast that guy and I am absolutely falling in love with him. So much.

Ba - as @Henrique correctly has said - didn't really offer much more than Zorres (with the mask) did and I think he may never be more than what he is doing for us now to be frank. Ow, how I drool on the prospect of Cavani or Lewandowski next to Lukaku.

As for who we missed? Well, that is clear. Hazard is a special one. He sure is. Just think what that kid will do next year ..... but a good policy must have a back up plan. We should not be so sterile going forward once Mata and Hazard are unavailable.

Wow. What an ending. But hey guys ... we made it! CL AND an another european title is close, so close.

What a way to beat Manures again. Another clean sheet too. 180 minutes & Manures have not scored one goal.

I must say, the most rewarding win for me, by far.

Perhaps, Chelsea might drop points against Spurs now ?

Still I would like to see the Spurs playing CL instead of the nippers of Arsenal.