Jase

Man of the Match  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in no fit state to post here last night, got pretty fucked and got home around midnight, was out for 12 hours which is why i love football lol. Was a strange game, i watched it with my gooner mate and a Manc and 3 Chels and the gooner was moaning "Why did that cunt Ferguson play strong team against us and shit team against you!!" was funny.

To be honest they really were pretty shit. When i saw the starting line up i thought to myself this is a must win now seriously. But despite their team being fairly weak, our team was tired and missing Hazard and it was a low key performance by both but when we got the goal, man did i celebrate it big style. Massive win, now if we beat Tottenham, it's over because of the GD. Wednesday is basically another cup final. I don't think we'll win though because we're Chelsea, we don't do things the easy way but to secure top 4 with 2 games left, who'd've thought that? Certainly not me nor anyone else i bet.

Stunning win, what a great position we're in now.

Just visited one of the Spurs forums for a laugh...

...fuck me it's funny! Gutted just doesn't say it.

Any links to a funny Arsenal or Spurs forum?

Oh that sounds FUN!

WTF!

"How do they always get lucky? Cunts"

ERRRRRR, WHAT HAPPENNED YESTERDAY, WITH YOUR 1 SHOT ON TARGET. TWAT!

To say we have always get lucky is a total overstatement!

Fuck that gave me a good laugh, anyone got any more?

"How is it even remotely possible that Chelsea can do this to us again?" :D on a spuds forum

They now have a massive troll on page 96.... :Goober:

Dave Dave Dave, will certainly be one of the very top players in his position under José, no doubt about him, since Marseille I always found him very good, and they are doing quite well without him, we mustnt forget he had a terrible terrible injury but he recovered very well.I believe in him.

I think I'm in love with him to be honest.

I have no idea what you are talking about. :Goober:

Anyway, the troll seems to have left...for now...

if you read manures threads & their sniveling, it´s just so fucking despicable it makes me vomit. Excuses & more excuses.

Luiz this, red nosed snivels all day yesterday. Meanwhile, Chelsea blanked these asses in two games. Not even one goal was scored for 180 minutes.

Say what you want about him, but Rafael Benitez knows how to fuck Sir Alex Ferguson over, big time. Well played sir, well played indeed. Totally outwitted Old Purplenose tactically. His team selection was spot on as far as I am concerned. Putting Luiz back in defence ahead of John Terry, and bringing Ramires back into centre midfield alongside Lampard totally nullified any midfield threat from United. Granted SAF helped Rafa by naming a "weaker" side, but it is still Manchester United. We deserved to win yesterday. Anyone who says otherwise is biased and bitter.