Korea
Followers 0

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I guess one of the main reasons I don't find her attractive is because every girl tries to look like her. But also I hate girls who've done surgery (hate how they look, not hate they personally, obviously); I don't even like girls with make-up!

Mmm i have a soft spot for that look. Smokey light eyes, raven black hair, curvacious. :worship2:

I'm voting for these 3...

Prague

Kiev

Moscow

With Budapest, Romania following closely... And maybe Salzburg, some stunning women there ;)

I've heard girls in Estonia and Brazil are hot, but not been there so cannot comment.

I have been to the countries listed and sometimes wished (for a moment) I was single. But even though the girls were lovely - I still wouldn't swap them for the missus ;)

I was single in Prague, Kiev and Moscow - and yes, I did do my bit for international relations ;) - several times in each country ;)

All women born in Sweden are Beautiful and if you wanna enter the Country you have to "convince" the officers at the Border :Goober:

All women born in Sweden are Beautiful and if you wanna enter the Country you have to "convince" the officers at the Border :Goober:

I call bullshit! ;)

Sure some hot Swedes - but plenty of mingers too!

Only been 3 times - Malmo, Stockholm and Uppsala (sp?) - but not what I imagined ;)

Goiania is the best Brazilian city for hot girls, there is not even a close second! :wank2:

They are all daughters of millionaire farmers...

goianas2.jpg

Can vouch for Montreal.

Toronto's fine too cause there are immigrants from all over the world.

That's what I love about Tdot. It's the world in one city.

Gisele Bundchen and Alessandra Ambrosio are both from my state (RS) in Brazil... just saying. Porto Alegre, Ronaldinho's hometown, is the capital of the state.

I'd still vote for Stockholm though... amazing city with beautiful woman!

Beauty is the eye of the beholder so a beautiful woman for a person might not be seen as beautiful by another.

For me : Seoul has alot of beautiful girls, but we dont know if they are all natural or not :)

Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and South American are also the typical candidate.

I think beautiful people can come from anywhere.

Seoul? I guess authenticity wasn't one of the criteria.

Says the North Korean :P But yeah I agree with you, when im there I see so many beautiful women but im always skeptical.

Those large cities have the advantage cos the mere number of girls increases the probability of meeting really hot ones, but the most outstanding concentration of beautiful women are rather found in smaller cities, as I have experienced. Some places that are really worth a visit if you are in the vicinity are:

Maastricht, Netherlands.

A city of students from all over Europe, an amazing collection of German, Dutch, British and Belgian chicks can be found hear. Usually they are also in pretty good shape cos all the people go by bicycle there.

Padua, Italy

Funny thing, even though in Italy, the women are predominantly blonde here which takes nothing away from their charme. The people in Padua are the most relaxed and chilling guys ever, so it is really fun to socialize there, esp when you do not speak Italian that good, cos you can really talk and understand that language when it is not spoken so hectically.

Palm Beach, Florida, USA

Just like Miami Beach, only a little cleaner, more stylish and almost every girl is smoking, not wearing much either.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

The smallest world city on the planet, as international as it gets, with lots of gorgeous Portugese, Spanish, italian, German and French girls.

Wuppertal, Germany:

For some reason, the most beautiful women in Germany's most densely populated are the Ruhrgebiet live here. The great thing about the city is the most used means of public transport is the overhead railway, so you can relax and enjoy the great view while traveling, it's amazing.

I have never been to South America but I guess you are also well supplied there. But it would be too easy to say "rio de janeira" or sth like that. I mean 6mio women live in Rio, of course a good deal of them is hot, but you really have to locate the hotspots.

That's what I love about Tdot. It's the world in one city.

This is my thought on the subject. Any city which is international and multicultural and big with decent healthcare/standard of living will have beautiful women. You might like a certain type of woman, but for me, if they all have the same sort of look, it's boring. I like variety.

In my country Cape Town and Bloemfontein have the most attractive. Bloemfontein because its where all the farmers send their daughters for school and Cape Town because the ladies worry about their appearance the most here.