Clément Chantôme

Spike

Rumours abound that P$G are after another midfielder for some reason, this time Capoue. This could be a decent oppurtunity to snap up this guy. Hard working, good defender and decent tackler. He is only 25 has over 150 appearances in Ligue 1 and has one cap for France. This guy to me is really, really underrated like a lot of players in the Ligue 1. Has only ever played for P$G but could be a decent target.

clement_chantome.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did he move to PSG from Saint Etiene ? because I remember the name Clement from Fifa.

No he has only ever played for PSG. As I said in the OP.

he looks quite a lot like me so I'd be all for it

No he doesn't, If everyone with blonde hair looked the same, the world would be awful.

I personally dont rate him. Mediocre...

EDIT: He does look like shit Harry though.

Solid utility man for the better sides, nothing more.

Looks like PSG are trying to copy Juve's M.V.P (Marchisio - Vidal - Pirlo/Pogba) with M.V.C (Matuidi - Verratti - Capoue)

Solid utility man for the better sides, nothing more.

Looks like PSG are trying to copy Juve's M.V.P (Marchisio - Vidal - Pirlo/Pogba) with M.V.C (Matuidi - Verratti - Capoue)

Yes agree with you there.

However, PSG is playing the usual Carlo diamond on midfield. At least in Ligue 1!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You