Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Boston Marathon Explosions

Special Juan
Followers 0

No one is saying the lives are worth more. But those are war torn countries, there is a difference. Boston isn't at war. (I know america is at war, but not domestically).

I'm speechless, thats what comes to my mind:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off, thoughts with the families and friends of the victims. Very unfortunate scenes. That said, I hate to sound like a cynic (who am I kidding, I love it! ), but it's hardly the big news that p

There is something fundamentally wrong when a few people die in the US and the entire world stops to take notice and express their condolences, all while turning a blind eye to the innocent civilians,

Jesus Christ people have died and others fighting for their lives in hospital yet some people here feel the need to derail the thread and argue about what makes the news and what doesn't. Shameful. RI

Ethical view that you mentioned, this has nothing to do with my points. You sound like you are surprised by the media here, the media is the media, never changed, never will.

I am also not sure how I can make this wayyyyyyy bigger than it is when people are dead, so if you can tell we how I can then shot some advice my way.

I have seen your age, you are still wet behind the ears pal, maybe need to get out and see the world, appreciate human life and get a heart.

I am not surprised at all, I am angry that the world treats two things differently. And bigger because the attacks in Middle East kill dozens, while not even 20 people were attacked today. Also, thousands die everyday in Africa because they dont have a slice of bread and a cup of water. One life is one life, so they are indeed bigger.

What are you fucking talking about? What does my age have to do with anything? If you want to go down that road, how many countries have you visited or lived in? How many love affairs have you had? Because you sound like the master of travelling and experience.

I'm speechless, thats what comes to my mind:

You know what i mean... Every country has major criminals of some kind. But they are not at war unlike the countries mentioned previously on their own soil. But i don't know why this has to be a competition. People getting seriously injured from explosions are a tragedy wherever they take place.

I edited my post, before you posted yours. See, I have this thing when I speak without thinking sometimes.

I don't care if the terrorist is from my own people or from one of those countries, I just want to live my life in peace dammit.

I read the wrong post sorry, and I totally agree, everysingle Terrorist should be fucking killed, they have no feelings whatsoever.

• Like 1

What are you fucking talking about? What does my age have to do with anything? If you want to go down that road, how many countries have you visited or lived in? How many love affairs have you had? Because you sound like the master of travelling and experience.

Love affairs, well now we are talking.....26 prostitutes, 18 girlfriends, one wife and a small penis......It's not the size of the ship coming in, it's the motion of the ocean.

I'm the master of travel, condoms in every drain in every country.

Living the dream.com

Love affairs, well now we are talking.....26 prostitutes, 18 girlfriends, one wife and a small penis......It's not the size of the ship coming in, it's the motion of the ocean.

Living the dream.com

Wiz+Khalifa+Confused+Face.jpg

• Like 1

Living the dream.com

I am the immature here? :lol:

I am pretty sure it translates to middle age man with its middle age problems, small penis and no sex.

Living the dream.com

Wiz+Khalifa+Confused+Face.jpg

That Sammy Ameobi?

I wish I had a wallet as thick as you.

I dont like some problems that comes with it, but yeah, cant complain.

Jesus Christ people have died and others fighting for their lives in hospital yet some people here feel the need to derail the thread and argue about what makes the news and what doesn't. Shameful.

RIP to those who have died, thoughts with those caught up in it.

THIS!

Bigger Picture people.

You know what i mean... Every country has major criminals of some kind. But they are not at war unlike the countries mentioned previously on their own soil. But i don't know why this has to be a competition. People getting seriously injured from explosions are a tragedy wherever they take place.

listen it must feel sick when you read through it Hutcho, so its like this scene really, I can tell you about hundreds of explosions in the world, and far more ppl dying. Only because its an coincidence of war that ppl die its nit to be accepted in any circumstances and taken as normal.

It's like with 911, don't get me wrong, I'm from a minor reiligois group that gets murdered from some fanatic muslims too, so I'm not defending anyone, but they're not 'calculated' to die in our minds, in fact there are so many people dying it sounds ridiciulus to act like the world is on its feets when 2000 die, again no offense, every person has its own universe and if a person dies a whole universe dies, that was said by an clever men.

But we've to start to think about what we do, whats the path we've started to walk on, it starts with us haveing no connection with our nature, enviroment, neighbours, families we even give a fuck about what we EAT as long as its cheap, but when (in germany this was the case and I think in whole europe) you get some horse meat, because you pay 1,69€ for some pasta with meat and sauce we act like this is unbeliveable.

Wie are all hypocrites and live in our own illusion of safety and wellfare. Every single of this 200 people killed is horrifying, but we exaggregate on making it more horrifying then other people dying day after day, out of hunger out of war out of fight for basic human rights.

This said, if we weren't regulating our selfs we may wouldn't have enough food for our cat in our western world, so it may be conviniencing that little kids in paraguay die, so they can produce soja on masses to produce beef, which we can't eat, even if we want to, so we can feed it to our dogs and cats, albeit you need 6 kg of Soja to produce 1 kg of Meat but 1kg of soja to produce 4kg of food.

Like I said we're all hypocrites, even me, sittin here in my warm home, playing with my kid like nothing is going on.

Its awfull to say, oh how sad 200 person died, yeah thousands and thousands die every day but hey, thats normal because its war there... there shouldn't be a WAR in the first place... and it shouldn't be common for us to recognize ppl die

• Like 4

I really don't want to argue about this, but the countries I mentioned cannot be compared to America civil war. More than 90% of the death in Syria are civilians (not to mention that more than half of the people fighting are not even Syrians), in Bahrain peaceful protesters are being killed by their own and the KSA army. In Somalia hundreds die daily from hunger. All I'm saying is that I can't help but think that if those issues, especially the hunger in Africa, got the same media coverage, it could save a lot of human lives that are as important as the lives that are unfortunately lost in Boston today. Is that so unethical to say?

I never said it was unethical, and i never said or implied that they are more important in anyway, but because the lives were lost in Boston and not one of those places doesnt make it less of a horror, America has a stronghold on world media so whatever happens here is broadcasted around the world and blown out of proportion, and you really dont know what 9/11 did to this country, it changed everything, we are just trying to get away from that so whatever happens that is even a slight reminder of that day, is blown way out of proportion..

The media will only broadcast what they can make money from, and that is the sad state of our capitalist free market nation, I wish something could be done about the hunger, but Africa's biggest problems are their leaders, some of them have the nicest houses in the US and spend money like its nothing out here when their people are suffering....